PDA

View Full Version : Westgate Villas

dumbo10705
01-14-2008, 02:42 PM
Has Anyone Stayed At The Westgate Villas Off Of Irlo Bronsan? Looking Into In For Dec Trip. Getting A Good Rate For A Two Bedroom Condo, But Not Sure. I Really Don't Want To Stay Off Site, But The Price Is A Factor. Thanks For The Help

kdsjjb
01-14-2008, 04:15 PM
I'm sure that someone can correct me if I'm mistaken, but isn't Westgate the time share place that offers you a great deal if you agree to sit and listen to their 90 minute "presentation?"

Pirate Granny
01-14-2008, 11:30 PM
I've stayed at Westgate twice...and I haven't had to listen to their pitch...but perhaps you'll get a cheaper rate if you listen...I transfer my father's time share to that location...there is a back road that goes thru I-192 and in the back way between Animal Kingdom and Animal Kingdom Lodge...saves lots of time getting to and from the parks...
Great location...only used the pool once and it was January...and I actually was in the hot tub for two hours while Dad cat-napped on a lounge chair in his coat...
You'll need a car...their shuttle isn't the best and doesn't go very often...
:pirate:

DDuck66
01-15-2008, 09:43 AM
Just remember the pros and cons of offsite stays. We stayed offsite this past year twice and while it was nice and the motel was fine, I would rather not do it again. You do lose a lot of the magic and you have to be grown up and responsible when you stay offsite. I would rather enjoy myself and leave the driving to Mickey. Also, don't forget that you will have to pay the $11 per day for parking unless you have an Annual Pass.