PDA

View Full Version : Copies of tickets?

Mrs. TK
01-14-2008, 10:34 AM
I've read that I should make copies of the back of our tickets. My question is how to do this? We get our tickets (which is a card, if I've read correctly) when we check in. Will the front desk let you make copies? If not what's a girl to do??? :confused:

We're leaving in 12 days!!!!!! :mickey:

Tink1
01-14-2008, 10:41 AM
Since your tickets will be tied to your room, you will not need to make copies. They will be able to pull up your ticket media by your room folio number.

Making copies is a good idea if you have seperate paper tickets. This way if you lose one you have the information needed.

Have a great trip!

nanc

Mrs. TK
01-14-2008, 11:34 AM
Ahhhhh.... I see! THANKS!!!

DDuck66
01-14-2008, 11:50 AM
We make copies of our AP's so that in case it is lost or ruined, we can get a replacement. If you are getting tickets from the resort that are tied to your room, they are like a credit card and do not need to be copied.

MOJoe
01-14-2008, 02:56 PM
If you are staying offsite, or at the Swan or Dolphin, then your room key will not have park admission on it. And even if you are staying at a Disney hotel, you may not have purchased your room and park admission at the same time.
So, if you have separate park tickets, and one is lost, if you do not have a photcopy of it, then it may be impossible to replace. If you do have a copy, then getting a replacement shouldn't be a problem.

DizneyRox
01-14-2008, 03:36 PM
We make copies of our AP's so that in case it is lost or ruined, we can get a replacement. If you are getting tickets from the resort that are tied to your room, they are like a credit card and do not need to be copied.
With an activated AP, all you need is your ID. If you lose the voucher, it's possible that a copy will be good, however I'm not sure on that one.

azdisneymom
01-14-2008, 05:39 PM
We brought our newly purchased APs when we checked in and the wonderful Cast Members as our resort Guest Services made copies of our passes. It made me feel better since our children were old enough to carry their own for the first time.

Hair_Razor
01-14-2008, 08:49 PM
Good to know I love Intercot!:number1: