PDA

View Full Version : Transportation

DawsonAR
01-14-2008, 10:26 AM
I'm looking for transportation from the airport to the Poly for 6 people. A limo would be great but it doesn't have room for all the luggage. We have used several different companies and aren't in love with any of them. Any suggestions? Thanks

CaptainJessicaSparrow
01-14-2008, 10:38 AM
Have you tried using the DME (Disney's Magicial Express)? They will transport you from the Airport to the resort for free, and will bring your luggage there within 3-5 hours of the plane landing (although I think it might be longer).

Just give them the resort info, and flight info and they will be there waiting for you.

Someone who has used this before might be able to elaborate more since I live here and never needed to use DME.

BigRedDad
01-14-2008, 11:16 AM
We thought about the limo on a future trip. The cost of having a second vehicle just for bags makes it not worth it. Since DME is free, spending $250 - $300 for a limo and baggage vehicle is not worth it.

sassafras
01-14-2008, 11:29 AM
We used to use another bus service before the DME. We prefer DME! It's always been quick and easy! Make the arrangements before your vacation, get off the plane, check in, go straight to a bus and the resort. No waiting at a luggage carousel to try to find your bags! They just appear a few hours after you check in, so you're free to go on to the Parks and not worry about dragging it around! The fact that it's free is even better! We just tip the DME driver as he drops us at the hotel. Try it...I think you'll like it!:thumbsup:

disneymom15
01-14-2008, 12:14 PM
Ditto, use DME, its a great service.