PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's Day ideas

JennyAnne
01-14-2008, 12:12 AM
Hi everyone!

I haven't been here in awhile, but when I needed some good ideas for Valentine's Day, I thought of this crowd first. I am looking to plan a nice Valentine's Day for my boyfriend, who has been so wonderful to me.

I got divorced last spring, and met Michael last summer. We have been dating ever since and he finds ways every single day to let me know I'm special to him. He always has something planned and takes the time to do very sweet things. I am trying to beat him to the punch this time. Does anyone have any unique ideas for celebrating Valentine's Day? Michael is not your "dinner and a movie" type of guy. He is always finding different things for us to do, and I would really like to make it special for him.

So I guess I'm just looking to see what types of fun/loving/special things everyone is planning for Valentine's Day. I know I'm a bit early, but just looking to see if anyone is planning ahead like I am.

Thanks! :mickey:

crazypoohbear
01-14-2008, 08:21 AM
depending on your weather you could do a picnic and lunch.
Go to the beach and tailgate... even if it's not beach weather sometimes that is nice just walking a deserted beach and looking at the sites.

Tinkerbella
01-14-2008, 10:55 AM
Maybe something as simple as cooking his favorite dish, dessert, etc then a relaxing massage after a long hard day would suffice. Just a nice evening in for the two of you! Or like somebody suggested bring his favorite dish out doors! Lots of cuddling is a must. Good luck!:thumbsup:

offwego
01-16-2008, 10:28 AM
This may seem off the wall but it would be unique.

What about making a donation to your local heart and stroke foundation on his behalf with a really nice note about how he's helped to heal yours?

PrincessCandaceMarie
01-17-2008, 10:37 AM

What about making a donation to your local heart and stroke foundation on his behalf with a really nice note about how he's helped to heal yours?

Thats so beautiful!!! :cloud9:

Bethis26fan
01-17-2008, 07:17 PM

Made me think of the show 90210 where they give blood on V-day. Which is also a good idea.

ElenitaB
01-17-2008, 07:50 PM
Nat's suggestion was the BEST! :thumbsup:

I was going to suggest making him coupons for things he likes, to be redeemed at his leisure.