PDA

View Full Version : Free DDP in September?

sunshinegirl
01-13-2008, 11:11 PM
I read somewhere in these posts that a member was getting Free DDP basic plan in Sept and upgraded to the deluxe plan. I cannot find where I read it, but was wondering if anyone knows if the DDP is free again in Sept? I finally convinced my DH to go again in May, but when he heard about the DDP changes he said we cannot afford it with having to pay tips. I am hoping they offer free so I can go to Disney again soon. Thanks.

mulderxcoltrane
01-13-2008, 11:36 PM
It may be awhile before we find out for certain. The last few years the announcement has come in April. It should come back (I only say this b/c of bounce-back offers in 2007) - but there are no guarantees.

TBY2225
01-14-2008, 10:28 AM
I am going in September 08 with free dining. The were offering it during August-September 07 if you booked while you were there for next year. I am not sure, but I would probably say that they will open it to the general public again. They did the same thing the year before if you booked during Christmas for September 07. With the new changes, I don't think as many people are going for the plan, so that might work in the advantage to those of you who want to see the free dining return.
You will just have wait till April or so to see!