PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive Pins for Passholders

dolphinmickey9170
01-12-2008, 10:52 AM
I know the website that has exclusive passholder pins, but I am wondering if they are available in any of the parks, resorts or DtD? How about ones dated last year? Where can I get those?

Jeff
01-12-2008, 11:15 AM
I have not been a passholder for a little over a year now - but in the past the pins were available at the major pin "stations" in each park. They were kept behind the counter and you had to show your pass to purchase them. There is/was a display sitting on the counter showing the current passholder pins. Somethimes there were different passholder pins for the different parks. We always just asked to "see what was available" in each park.

I don't know about getting past pins other than at an "auction" site.

JPL
01-12-2008, 12:44 PM
I have seen past Passholder pins at the Disney Outlets from time to time but it is very rare and I have also seen a few on CM lanyards very early in the day.

dolphinmickey9170
01-12-2008, 04:25 PM
Thanks, I'll try all your ideas.

Crow
01-23-2008, 08:39 PM
yes, at the pin selling places at the parks they usually have a little case w them in. show your pass & purchase. disney has a pin site also

Aggie97
01-24-2008, 12:59 AM
I think the Passholder pins are available at these locations: MK - Uptown Jewelers, Epcot - Pin Central, DHS - pin station under the hat, AK - Island Mercantile, DTD - Pin Traders. :mickey:

ibrowse17
01-24-2008, 10:00 AM
What about Passholder shirts or hats? Do they have them, and if so where?? I know you can find DVC items like that, but was wondering about us AP folks.