PDA

View Full Version : La Nouba Seating Question

DisneyWhirled
01-11-2008, 09:29 AM
We are travelling in May, and have two kids, age 9 & 5. My DH would love to do La Nouba, but I wonder if the kids would enjoy it. I was contemplating booking the kids at the Beach Club Child Care Club and DH and I going. I am not too crazy about leaving them (I know, they will be fine), and was thinking we could swing it financially if we all went to La Nouba with Category 3 seating.

We are DVC members, so I am not sure if a discount would apply?

Do you think Cat 3 seating is okay?

faline
01-11-2008, 10:47 AM
I think kids in the age range of children would enjoy this.

All seats in La Nouba are excellent!

01-11-2008, 11:37 AM
We've seen LaNouba twice and would go again. I agree with the previous poster, take the kids with you, they will love this show.

ThanxForNoticin
01-11-2008, 01:08 PM
We've seen LaNouba twice and would go again. I agree with the previous poster, take the kids with you, they will love this show.

I also agree. The kids will love the show, and cat 3 seating will be fine. Beware, though - you might need a few extra dollars for the kids in the souvenir shop after the show!! Have a great time.

mudpuppysmom
01-11-2008, 04:04 PM
Our party had four adults and four kids (all under 10) and the kids just sat on the edge of their seats for the ENTIRE show.....they wanted MORE when it was over!!!

I'm not sure where cat 3 seats are since my cousin got our tickets for us, but I can say we did not sit on the "floor" and sat in the "first tier" in the first two rows and we had a great view. I don't know that I'd want to sit on in the floor section as I think you are too close.