PDA

View Full Version : Owner's Locker on the ship?

wendy*darling
01-10-2008, 07:10 PM
Has anyone done this?
I was wondering where the box would fit in the stateroom? Will it fit on the closet floor?
Would it be a hassle to have it there, or someplace to keep stuff handy, but out of the way?

ElenitaB
01-11-2008, 03:51 AM
Linda, there's a spot in front of the connecting door (http://benellen.smugmug.com/photos/112066912-L.jpg) that you might be able to use. (We were in a Cat 6 and put our biggest suitcase there.) Also, not quite sure of the size of the box, but the closets are also plenty big. If you can find out the size of the box, I'll bring along a tape measure and figure out some alternative spots for you on the ship over President's Week.

What category cabin are you staying in?

wendy*darling
01-11-2008, 05:08 PM
Thanks Ellen! :hug:

The box is 22" long x 20" wide x 13" high.
I am not concerned about the height, but am hoping the 20 x 22 will fit on the floor in the closet.

We are in 2 Cat 6 rooms with a connecting door (which we will be using, so I won't want the box there).

I figure with the 4 of us in 2 rooms, we will be able to find a spot where we won't trip over the box. But the closet floor would be perfect!

TammiMcMan
01-12-2008, 10:54 AM
The box is 22" long x 20" wide x 13" high. I am not concerned about the height, but am hoping the 20 x 22 will fit on the floor in the closet.Linda, I think you are definitely fine with the length and height of the box, I'm not too sure about the width. If I remember correctly, the closets were nice and long, but they were fairly skinny.

Ellen, that would be great to have the closet measurements and also the storage space under the bed. I think it may actually fit there if you want to check that as well.