PDA

View Full Version : Mousekeeping Tip Envelopes?

Hull-onian
01-10-2008, 07:04 PM
Hi, Does anyone know how or where you can get cute Mousekeeping :mop:Tip Envelopes? Before we go, I would like to have them all ready before we leave for Disney.

tundramom
01-10-2008, 08:01 PM
We just make our own. DD's responsibility to make and decorate. I collect any Disney stamps that we get for free (like the ones you get in the mail when they try to get you to join the movie club) add in colored markers, glitter pens, puff pens and toss the whole pile on the table and put her to work. My only stipulation is that "Mousekeeping" be on the front in big letters, other than that she has free reign. She has a blast doing them and several of the Mousekeepers have caught us in the hallways to say thank you and they always mention the "artwork".:mickey:

ibrowse17
01-10-2008, 08:04 PM
DW made a Christmas card that we left in our room at POFQ. We had a great lady working in our room, and wanted to thank her:thumbsup:

DreamFinder2
01-10-2008, 10:16 PM
My DW and I will actually print our own before we go...and make sure the "theme" of the envelope (clipart, etc.) matches what we're planning to do that day.

What can I say...gotta love PLANNING almost as much as GOING :thumbsup:.

Tink#64
01-10-2008, 11:29 PM
I buy Disney stickers to decorate a plain envelope. I write "Mousekeeping" on it first, then DS's & I decorate with the stickers! :mickey:

I put the money in at home, seal them & they are ready! I put them in the safe when we arrive & put one out each morning!

gauvin4
01-11-2008, 11:17 AM
I buy Disney stickers to decorate a plain envelope. I write "Mousekeeping" on it first, then DS's & I decorate with the stickers! :mickey:

I put the money in at home, seal them & they are ready! I put them in the safe when we arrive & put one out each morning!

:ditto: This is what I do too!!

stitchcousin
01-12-2008, 11:08 AM
Hi!! I found a great site and they have some you can download and print. They also have luggage tags, etc. If you want the address, just write me because I don't think I can mention it here.

jenjen1127
01-12-2008, 02:23 PM
Go to <snip> and there is a section for dowloads. There you will find great envelopes that you can print as well as other stuff like kids' ID cards.

Janmac
01-14-2008, 12:10 PM
I never thought about Disney stickers. I usually do a search for Disney clip art and print my own envelopes. Like Dreamfinder2 (planning is almost as much fun as going) I also try to theme the envelope to our park of the day - like Mickey in safari clothes for Animal Kingdom. The envelopes have Mousekeeping printed on them. We leave an envelope every day as you may not get the same person doing your room every day. Sometimes our extended family group is large enough for 3 rooms, so we try to do a different set of envelopes for each room.

Jan

Polylurker
01-15-2008, 08:50 PM
We use the small white envelopes and put on stickers (or you can use tatoos), depending on the hotel we are staying at...for example, we used "luau" themed tatoos for our upcoming visit to the Poly (in December...yes they are done already!) and then we covered the tatoos with a clear glitter type paint. The envelopes look like they have Pixie dust on them! Very cute....:papple:

Hull-onian
01-16-2008, 07:48 PM
Since I am all about Tink, I now have Tink inkers. I am going to stamp my envelopes with Tink and pixie dust. I think that it will say it all.:pixie:

FlaTinkRAMESAM
01-16-2008, 11:03 PM
Me and DD just got done making some for her upcoming birthday trip (we leave Mon!)...it was a lot of fun and such an easy activity and means for getting the tip to the Mousekeeper.