PDA

View Full Version : Extra Magic Hours-Evening with an After 2/4pm Ticket?

RoosMomKanga
01-10-2008, 02:49 PM
We'll be traveling for a Convention in Feb. and want to use one of the Convention special tickets we were offered (the day we arrive we won't get there until noon) for "After 2pm" or the "after 4pm" (probably can't get to the park until then). There's an Extra Magic Hours in the evening that night and I want to know if I can use this type of late day ticket and also stay for the Extra Magic Hours as long as I'm in that same park (They don't charge for this anymore, right?)? Anyone done this:confused:?

tinklover
01-10-2008, 03:38 PM
You can only use EMH if your staying on the property. you show your room key and you get yoru wristband. I hope this helps you out .

disneymom15
01-10-2008, 03:43 PM
EMH are for those staying on Disney property.

RoosMomKanga
01-10-2008, 03:48 PM
We'll be staying on property:mickey:, but I'm reading that you need both your property key and a valid "Daily Ticket". So my question is, if I only have a special 1/2 day ticket will that work to get me a wristband:confused: for the EMH that night?

JPL
01-10-2008, 03:57 PM
You will be fine they scan your room key for EMH's they are saying you need a Daily Ticket for admission to the park and your room key is for EMH. Sadly this to clarify it for those who think they can get into EMH just because they are staying on property and don't need an admission ticket at those times to enter the park.