PDA

View Full Version : Disney Visa Meet n' Greet

Triplet Disney MaMa
01-10-2008, 12:55 PM
When you have the Disney visa card and would like to do the character meet n' greet.. for the free picture who do you show your card to?? The people taking the pictures or when you go to pick up your picture? Anyone ever do this before? Can you walk me thru the process. Thanks so much!!
:mickey:

Dyanna
01-10-2008, 01:03 PM
You show the cc to the greeter just before they let you into the room. It was a great experience. We walked into the room & all that was there was the CM's then all of a sudden Mickey, Minnie & Goofy came out from behind the walls. The kids got so excited to see all of them at the same time in one place. You can spend as much time you need to take your photos & get signatures with the characters but remember there is a line of others waiting to do the same thing. You never know whom will be in the room until you get there. The greeter just says "You will not be disappointed"

Triplet Disney MaMa
01-10-2008, 01:11 PM
Thank you so much!! Is this something that is just for Visa cc holders? Will they turn people away if they do not have the cc??

Nascfan
01-10-2008, 01:12 PM
Give your camera to one of the CM's inside too, and tell them to go snap happy. They'll not only take pics with the "official" camera, but as many as you want with yours.
And yes, it's just for Disney Visa members.

Triplet Disney MaMa
01-10-2008, 01:15 PM
Wow!! Thanks so much!!! I can not wait!! The kids are going to love this!! :cloud9: Me too!!:D

tinklover
01-10-2008, 01:34 PM
WOW I had no clue they had a seperate meet and greet just for card holders we have one and would love this where do we go to do it?

TexasPrincessAurora
01-10-2008, 02:03 PM
The Disney Visa M&G is in Innoventions...I always forget if it is Innoventions east or west, so hopefully someone can help with that. It is lots of fun though...you aren't rushed at all and the characters do a great job interacting with everyone. It's always fun to see who is there. They are only open certain hours of the day. Hopefully someone has their current hours for you.

tinksmom02
01-10-2008, 10:28 PM
It's in the Innoventions where the Where's the Fire? game and the Segway demo is.

It is just for disney visa cardholders. I assume they would turn you away if you don't have one.

It was a LONG wait...but there's plenty to do in the building...I sent DH and DD off to play video games and explore the area, while I waited in line. Every ten minutes or so, they would check in with me.

We met Mickey and Pluto. It was great. I think between the PhotoPass and our camera we got at least 2 dozen pics, plus the free 5x7!

LCPZA
01-11-2008, 07:19 PM
I forgot all about this. I will add this to the list of things to do!!

Tink#64
01-13-2008, 11:22 AM
When we did the Disney Visa meet & greet there was NO WAIT! None - we walked right in. They gave us lots of time & attention. We had Minnie & Goofy as our characters. They took pix with their camera & a bunch with ours. This is definitely the most time & attention we got with the characters! :number1:

scoot241
01-13-2008, 12:50 PM
My wife and I did one at DCA during our honeymoon. I don't know what the times are at EPCOT but it was in the morning at DCA. We went as soon as we got into the park and no one was there except for us, the cast members, Mickey and Goofy. We had a great time and got a nice picture with them.

DDuck66
01-14-2008, 12:01 PM
We get one everytime we go to Epcot. I think that the character interaction is not as staged and the pictures always turn out better than the regular meet n greets. I have stood in line for an hour and we have had times when the wait was only 5 minutes. It is one of the few benefits from the CC that we really love.

kaylamag
01-15-2008, 10:17 AM
Does anyone know what time of day the meet and greet takes place?