PDA

View Full Version : Disney florist question

luvkatiebug
01-10-2008, 11:33 AM
How far in advance should I order something to be delivered to our hotel room from the Disney florist? I want to get something princess put in our room for my 2 DD's. Thanks.:mickey:

faline
01-10-2008, 11:42 AM
I haven't used the service but I would suspect a week or so in advance would work well.

mickey&missy
01-10-2008, 02:01 PM
I've used Disney Florist twice and I love them!

The first time I used them to send a basket to SIL and her DH for their honeymoon. I added champagne and glasses for them on top of the regular basket. They LOVED it, to say the least. They thought it was great that they got something in their room and said all the stuff was great. They even called us from their honeymoon to thank us.

The second time I used them for a basket for our room for the kids. The card said "Welcome Back,! We missed you! Love, Your Disney Friends" My kids thought it was great that they got a basket of goodies!

I will use them again next trip to have suprise delievered for DD's 7th birthday, which is our 1st full day.

When I called to order for SIL I ordered it the day before their arrival and it was in their room when they checked in. When I ordered for us I called the day before we left and it was in our room when our room was ready after we checked in.

They are super nice and super helpful! Your DD's will love it!

KateMW
01-10-2008, 04:54 PM
I don't really have an answer for you, except to say that I'm going to do the same thing! I think my DD will be very excited to get something in our room. The last time we went to the Ritz Carlton we had to have a pull out bed for her, so the set it up and put out a child-sized robe and some cookies and juice. She thought that was great, so I can only imagine what she'll say about something princess!

busterthebronco
01-10-2008, 08:58 PM
i use them every trip here lately.
i just enter thier phone number in my cell and call as soon as we check in and get a room assigned.