PDA

View Full Version : November 2009

Dyanna
01-10-2008, 11:15 AM
We are looking into going to WDW Nov 2009 before Thanksgiving. Looking into the dates of Nov 14 - 21. The trip would end the Saturday before Thanksgiving. How crowded is this week generally & would we be able to attend any of the Christmas parties & the Osborne lights? We attended the MNSSHP in Oct of 2007 & hoping to see the parks with their holiday decorations up & running in full.

faline
01-10-2008, 11:32 AM
This past year, the Christmas parties began in mid-November and I suspect they will begin around the same time in the future.

Generally, the week before the Thanksgiving holiday is a good time to go, crowd-wise.

I'm not sure when they officially turned on the Osborne lights.

MNMS
01-12-2008, 09:05 PM
WE went the same week this past November and the crowds were fine. We did notice an increase in crowds the weekend before Thanksgiving, but given the lighter crowds during the week we had gone on all the rides we had wanted too many times.

scootch713
01-12-2008, 09:09 PM
Yes, the osborne and christmas party were both started on Nov 12th this year. I will say though that we went to the party in 2005 and this year the crowd was nearly double for it on a thursday night. Ughh.... We won't be going to the christmas party again for some time. I think they changed the limit of tickets or maybe we just got lucky the first time. Friday before thanksgiving is when the crowds started coming for thanksgiving, the rest of the week was fine.