PDA

View Full Version : Bbb??

KateMW
01-10-2008, 01:01 AM
Can anybody tell me about the different packages that the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique offers? What is included? How long do the different levels take? Are there any that aren't worth it? Which princess costume is the prettiest? Thanks!
:minnie:

faline
01-10-2008, 08:22 AM
Except for people's opinions, most of the information you're asking about can be found here. (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/children/bbb/default.asp)

KateMW
01-10-2008, 09:33 AM
Thanks Linda...just when I think Intercot can't get any better, it does. That was exactly what I'm looking for!

kakn7294
01-10-2008, 10:02 AM
Personally, I wouldn't pay the extra money for the middle level of service - the only thing that is different is the nails. IMO, it's not worth it for the money for nailpolish or stick-on nails. All the princess costumes are beautiful so I don't think you can go wrong with any of them.

Briansmom
01-17-2008, 01:40 PM
Is there an upper age limit for the BBB? Just curious since we are taking my DD21 and DS9 this May and the other day DD said to me "Why didn't they have this cool stuff when we went when I was little?" Thought it would be a hoot to surprise her with it. :mickey:

faline
01-18-2008, 11:03 AM
Is there an upper age limit for the BBB?

Not so far as I know. I've heard of an adult woman who did the experience.

cruellalvr
01-18-2008, 11:38 PM
I dont know if you will even consider this, but my DD6 at the time bought a $10 hairtie from one of the shops that is a hairextender and she got comments NONSTOP about her trip to BBB. For $10 she got special oohs and ahhs for the entire trip. And it took like two seconds to put it in her hair everyday. Just a thought...:party: