PDA

View Full Version : DDP Snack Credits

yoopermom01
01-09-2008, 02:48 PM
I know you used to be able to get anything under 4$ and now you cant. I know you can use your credits for ice cream and popcorn. What Im wondering is, does anyone know where to find a list of specific things that Counter Service places have that qualify as snacks? Iv been to several message boards, checked info central, and other sites to no avail.
Thanks!

Figment!
01-09-2008, 03:03 PM
There is no official list.

An Unofficial Listing from 2007 can be found in Disney Dining Plan FAQ (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=91180).

As we are able to confirm which items have been dropped from typical eligibility in 2008, we will update that list.

The new rule of thumb appears to be any single serving side or dessert item under $4 will likely count as a Snack, but again this has yet to be completely confirmed.

Itchy
01-09-2008, 03:39 PM
:mickey:I went to the Disney World Web site and acted like I wanted to set up a vacation and selected the dining plan. I then clicked on the dining plan and it brought up a pdf file that explained the entire plan and gave examples of approved snacks.

Hope this helps.

We have had the Dining Plan twice before and loved it. When we did not use all of our snacks during our stay we redemed them before we left and got alot of great stuff for the ride home.:thumbsup: