PDA

View Full Version : My Interesting Flight To Orlando

J.T.Toad
01-09-2008, 02:05 PM
I Had To Tell You All About My Latest Flight To Orlando. I Am Sorry About The Caps As My Cap Lock Is Stuck On.

Any Way Our Plane Is On Its Way To Orlando When A Good Looking Blond Girl In Economy Class Gets Up And Moves To The First Class Section And Sits Down Right Beside Me.the Flight Attendant Watches Her Do This And Asks To See Her Ticket. She Then Tells The Blonde That She Paid For Economy Class And That She Will Have To Sit In The Back.

This Blonde Girl Replies, "i'm Blond, I'm Beautiful, I'm Going To
Orlando To See Mickey Mouse. And I'm Staying Right Here."
The Flight Attendant Goes Into The Cockpit And Tells The Pilot And
The Co-pilot That There Is A Blonde Girl Sitting In First Class That
Belongs In Economy And Won't Move Back To Her Seat.

The Next Thing That Happens Is That The Co-pilot Comes Out Of The Cockpit And I Am Thinking That All He** Is Going To Break Loose. The Co-pilot Then Walks Up To This Girl Sitting Next To Me And Tries To Explain That Because She Only Paid For Economy She Will Have To Leave And Return To Her Seat.

The Girl By This Time Is Talking Really Loud, She Says Again To The Co-pilot "i'm Blonde, I'm Beautiful, I'm Going To Orlando
And I'm Staying Right Here.

So Now The Co-pilot Heads Back To The Cockpit. Sitting Right Behind The Bulkhead I Overhear The Co-pilot Tell The Pilot That He Probably Should Have The Police Waiting When They Land To Arrest This Blonde Woman Who Won't Listen To Reason.

The Pilot Then Tells The Co-pilot I'll Handle This. By This Time Everyone In First Class Is Busting Up At Laughing At This Blond Girl Sitting Right Next Me. And You All Can Imagine How I Felt.

So Now The Captain Comes Out Of The Cockpit And Walks Up To The Blonde And Whispers In Her Ear, She Says To The Captain , I'm Sorry." She Gets Up And Goes Back To Her Seat In Economy.

Everyone In First Class Was Amaized So I Asked The Pilot What He
Said To Make Her Move Back To Her Seat. He Said I Simply Told Her, First Class Wasn't Going To Orlando.
Jt

murphy1
01-09-2008, 02:12 PM
:rotfl:

amorillo
01-09-2008, 03:21 PM
:funny: too funny :funny:

disneydrmr
01-09-2008, 04:18 PM
:laughing::funny::haha:

kakn7294
01-09-2008, 05:50 PM
:funny::rotfl: Man, you had me going right up until the end! (I'm blonde BTW).

pink
01-09-2008, 07:14 PM
Very funny, thanks for sharing.:mickey:

Sinewiz
01-09-2008, 07:20 PM
Good one, :thumbsup:

tinkerbell04
01-09-2008, 07:48 PM
Funny:mickey:

LCPZA
01-10-2008, 10:37 PM
That was funny