PDA

View Full Version : Just booked our trip, what to do?

Bri
01-09-2008, 12:00 PM
I just booked our (me and my boyfriends) trip for December 8-14 at Animal Kingdom Lodge. I know about the MVMCP and the Candel Light Dinner at Epcot and to definatly check out GF. What other Christmas stuff is there to do? I have never been there at this time before!

Thanks
Bri

DisneyDudet
01-09-2008, 12:12 PM
Yes, you MUST go to MVMCP and book a dinner package for the Candlelight Processional at Epcot. We always do those things when we visit in December.

Also, you'll want to check out the Osborne Family Spectacle of Lights at MGM (or Disney's Hollywood Studios.. whatever) at the Streets of America. It is AMAZING. Its a walk through display, so stop by anytime after dusk!

At AK, there is a special parade in the afternoon, Mickey's Jingle Jungle Parade, which is very cute.

Stopping by the resorts can be fun, with all their decorations. At the Yacht/Beach Club, there is a carousel that is made of solid Chocolate! We love to try and stop by all the Deluxe resorts to see their displays.

For greater details, visit the Holiday Celebrations (http://intercot.com/infocentral/holidays/christmas/default.asp) area of Info Central.

heidi614
01-09-2008, 08:01 PM
I agree to go to some different resorts to check on the decorations, GF is cool and has a full size gingerbread house. Osbourne lights are a must at "the studios" Make your advance dining reservations 180 days before. Search the disney site closer to your date!!