PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Dining Surcharges

jenalen77
01-09-2008, 10:01 AM
I recently read there is going to be Holiday Dining Surcharges in affect March 16-30?
I called WDW dining phone line and no one seemed to know what I was speaking of.
Does anyone know what this might be and what it will cost?
Thanks for the help!:confused:

JPL
01-09-2008, 10:33 AM
During Holiday times they add a $4 per perspn surcharge to all buffets and Character meals.

Figment!
01-09-2008, 12:45 PM
It was announced in September that Holiday Premiums would be applied March 16th through March 29th and May 25th through July 5th.

This is in addition to the November 18th through November 24th and December 16th through January 5th dates that were announced that preceding June.

While the premium could vary from location to location, it is typically an premium of $4 per Adult and $2 per child added to the regular meal cost.

Currently, these premiums are only applied to Character Meals and Buffet Meals.

Jaycee's Mom
01-09-2008, 02:00 PM
If your on the DDP is the surcharge included??

BigRedDad
01-09-2008, 02:45 PM
I just saw the surcharges as well. We will only have one meal that it will hit. Its not too big of a deal. My philosophy on vacation is to not be concerned with money. If you worry about money, the trip becomes unenjoyable. If you spend an extra $200-$300 on the trip, find some odd jobs around the neighborhood to make it up, get a second job for a a few hours a week for a month, cut down on expenses for a month or two.

Figment!
01-09-2008, 02:50 PM
If your on the DDP is the surcharge included??Although these Holiday Premiums are not mentioned in any Disney Dining Plan literature, all indications (to-date) are that a Table Service Credit or Signature Service Credit will be redeemable for the regular meal price and the holiday premium during the effective time periods.