PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast on our last day

inspector1
01-08-2008, 11:13 PM
I need suggestions for a breakfast buffet on our last day at the world (March 8). We have ADRs for dinner but we would also like to try breakfast. Our dinner ADRs include:

Boatwright's
Crystal Palace
Hollywood and Vine (Fantasmic)
Coral Reef
Chef Mickey's
Hoop De Doo

What is your favorite breakfast?

NJ Camper
01-08-2008, 11:45 PM
I have had them at crystal palace,chef mickey and fort wilderness ? do you have children ???? if so then the first 2 are better being that they are character ones or if you want characters personally I like crystal palace they have a really good choice of food then i would pick chef mickey, fort wilderness not as much choices as the first 2 but still good depends on where you stay also if you are in the fort it maybe the easyest or if you are going to MK crystal maybe easier you can't really go wrong with any of them BUT I WOULD MAKE RESERVATIONS IN ADVANCE when we where there in NOV. we had a hard time get in anywhere but fast food if you didn't reserve it in advance we went off property a couple times if you have a car there a ihop and denny's not to far on I-4 or cracker barrel not buffets but if you don't get reservations they are alternates

Donald's Girl
01-09-2008, 12:05 AM
We always do Trail's End as our final day tradition. You already have character meals for your dinner ADRs and if the kids are okay without another character meal, this is the best value for the money. (And, it just seems like a fitting "last stop" to wrap up a vacation!)

mulderxcoltrane
01-09-2008, 01:00 AM
We ate at BOMA for breakfast on our last day and have decided to go there every trip from now on.

moe513
01-09-2008, 08:45 AM
If your planning on spending time in one of the parks too I would plan on either cp for mk or cape may cafe if you are going to epcot. I think the food is best at cp. They are both buffets.

Hayden's Dad
01-09-2008, 09:26 AM
We really enjoyed 1900 Park Fare for our last breakfast. I think Crystal Palace would be another good choice.

Mackflava99
01-09-2008, 10:54 AM
We always do Cape May for our last breakfast- its a tradition.

Food is great and the kids get to see characters one last time.

MickeyMousse
01-09-2008, 01:10 PM
We always do Cape May for our last breakfast- its a tradition.

Food is great and the kids get to see characters one last time.

That's a great idea! After all the years of going, I never thought of this. We'll have to do this on our next trip.

We had breakfast on our first day at Chef Mickey's and enjoyed it!:thumbsup:

Mackflava99
01-09-2008, 01:29 PM
One year we didnt have it planned and the day before we were leaving, when they realized we were not going, my kids were bummed- so i quickly called to see if they had anything available and ,,,yes they had a cancelation-
At that point i realized we had developed a tradition.

pox24
01-09-2008, 03:14 PM
Chef Mickey's:thumbsup:

diz_girl
01-09-2008, 03:34 PM
Crystal Palace has a great breakfast buffet and we ate breakfast there on our last day (and we did not yet have children). We made our reservation for before the park opened and we took some great pictures of Main Street and the Castle when there was no one else around. We plan to do it again on our next trip.

jax86
01-10-2008, 05:30 PM
we've done CP, chef mickeys and 1900 park fare on our last day breakfasts. all are great choices!!:mickey:

#1donaldfan
01-12-2008, 11:14 AM
Boatwrights has the best breakfast at ANY Disney eatery !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The sweet potato pancakes or the french toast......WOW!!!!!!!!!!! making me hungry just thinking about it....:thumbsup::thumbsup:

luvdiznee
01-12-2008, 11:34 AM
We've done WCC and Beach Club Buffet, both delish!:mickey: