PDA

View Full Version : I am lost....

Blizzardjnj
01-08-2008, 07:46 PM
I have a vacation planned for March '08. I have the Magic your Way plus Dining. I have never done a dining package. I have read all the info. on it and read alot of posts on it and I am still lost. We are there for 7 night, so if I book five nice places to eat..........
Crystal palace (breakfast)
Chef Mickey's (dinner)
'Ohana's (breakfast)
Hoop Dee Doo (dinner)
Whispering Canyon (dinner)
...........will the dinner package cover all these? Plus lunch and snack during the days. How do you know how many meals each place will use up? Will each of these use 2 meals and then we won't have enough to have dinner the last 2 nights. I am just not understanding it all. Could someone please help.:confused:

mulderxcoltrane
01-08-2008, 08:00 PM
Crystal palace (breakfast) = 1 TS credit
Chef Mickey's (dinner) = 1 TS credit
'Ohana's (breakfast) = 1 TS credit
Hoop Dee Doo (dinner) = 2 TS credits
Whispering Canyon (dinner) = 1 TS credit

"will the dinner package cover all these?"
Yes and you'll have one TS credit left over

mulderxcoltrane
01-08-2008, 08:05 PM
P.S. Book your meals fast - a lot start to get filled 180 days out.

irish1967
01-08-2008, 08:07 PM
Blizzardjnj: Go here http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/mywdiningplan.asp

You can use your counter service credits in any restaurant under the Quick Service Location section

You can use your table service credits in any restaurant under the Table Service Locations section. It looks like you can use Table Service Credits for:

Crystal palace (breakfast)
Chef Mickey's (dinner)
'Ohana's (breakfast)
Whispering Canyon (dinner)

The locations that require 2 table service credits are listed under Signature Restaurants and Dinner Shows It looks like you will need 2 Table Service Credits for

Hoop Dee Doo (dinner)

I count up six credits total for you trip so far. You are covered and could actually pick one additional restaurants.

Where you might have a problem is that you are planning on going at a very busy time. Tables become available for reservations 180 days (approximately 6 months in advance.) You are well after that deadline. You really need to call WDW dining NOW and make reservations!

Good luck!

Blizzardjnj
01-08-2008, 09:13 PM
Thank you all so much, that clears it up more. I just haven't had that aaahhhaaa moment yet, to fully get it all.:mickey:

chicade88
01-08-2008, 09:28 PM
I was just as confused as you were last year. With the dining plan, you will get 7 table-service meals ("nice" restaurants, the nicest take 2 of these credits - such as Hoop de Doo), 7 counter-service meals (like fast food-type places), and then 7 snacks.

So yes, you will have enough for the table-service meals you have listed and should make one more table-service reservation to get the most bang for your dining buck.

It'll all clear up! :mickey: