PDA

View Full Version : Going to help Habbitat for Humanity in New Orleans!!

joanna71985
01-08-2008, 06:15 PM
I am soooo excited! I got accepted to go down to New Orleans over Spring Break to assist Habbitat for Humanity. We're going to be repairing houses damaged by Hurrican Katrina. I can't wait!

BronxTigger
01-08-2008, 06:27 PM
Congratulations!

I know someone who did this the week after Thanksgiving. I wanted to go too, but I couldn't because of my job.

He had a good time, and he said it was neat to see so many people working together for that cause.

Christine
01-08-2008, 06:58 PM
Very cool! Be careful! :thumbsup:

jwildflower1981
01-08-2008, 07:28 PM
Awesome!!! Thank you so much. People like you are making our once beautiful city beautiful again. Thank you Thank you Thank you:number1:

SgtTigger
01-08-2008, 08:09 PM
I am soooo excited! I got accepted to go down to New Orleans over Spring Break to assist Habbitat for Humanity. We're going to be repairing houses damaged by Hurrican Katrina. I can't wait!

Well come on down.........

Do you know if you will be working at Musicians Village????

If you have any questions fell free to PM me.....

:cop: :tigger:

joanna71985
01-08-2008, 10:20 PM
Congratulations!

I know someone who did this the week after Thanksgiving. I wanted to go too, but I couldn't because of my job.

He had a good time, and he said it was neat to see so many people working together for that cause.

Thanks! I can't wait to go down.:)

Very cool! Be careful! :thumbsup:

Oh don't worry. I won't be leaving my group.:)

Awesome!!! Thank you so much. People like you are making our once beautiful city beautiful again. Thank you Thank you Thank you:number1:

No problem.:)

Well come on down.........

Do you know if you will be working at Musicians Village????

If you have any questions fell free to PM me.....

:cop: :tigger:

I don't know anything yet. But I have a meeting Jan 20. I should know more then.

missbunny
01-08-2008, 10:42 PM
I am so very proud of you. It must be exciting . I am thinking of volunteering more and habit might be a good start. Good luck and when you get back, let us know how it was.

crazypoohbear
01-08-2008, 10:59 PM
Good for you. I hope you have a wonderful experience down there. I'm sure it will be loads of hard work and sweat but you will really enjoy the sense of accomplishment you get from it. And you will have plenty of stories for your grandkids down the road!
Stay safe

joanna71985
01-08-2008, 11:06 PM
I am so very proud of you. It must be exciting . I am thinking of volunteering more and habit might be a good start. Good luck and when you get back, let us know how it was.

Awww, thank you! I definitely will.:)

Good for you. I hope you have a wonderful experience down there. I'm sure it will be loads of hard work and sweat but you will really enjoy the sense of accomplishment you get from it. And you will have plenty of stories for your grandkids down the road!
Stay safe

Thanks!:)