PDA

View Full Version : Gambling on Vegas Flights

luvdiznee
01-08-2008, 10:42 AM
I had found some good flights for April, but they didn't have the exact date I really needed so I didn't book. I know, I know :(But February does have some good rates and I could do those dates. It's not my first choice, but doable. But I reallyyyyyy want to go in April. Due to weather, both traveling and there. So would you pass on Feb and wait for April? Or go with Feb? :marg:

NJGIRL
01-08-2008, 11:24 AM
IMO go when you really want to go. We went in Oct and the weather was perfect. There is so much walking and I think Feb maybe a little chilly even cold at night.

ChipDale2708
01-08-2008, 12:39 PM
April weather is much nicer than February that's for sure. But it depends on what you want to do. If you're a pool lizzard like me, February is really iffy. If your going for sightseeing and gambling, February shouldn't be bad. April can also be crowded due to large conventions - specifically the NAB convention. Either month, your in VEGAS!! :cool:

luvdiznee
01-08-2008, 06:41 PM
Either month, your in VEGAS!! :cool:

That's very true! :marg:But I think we are going to stick with April. I checked the weather channel for Vegas in Feb and it says 60's during the day and 30's at night. I just worry about coming home sick. This fear comes from our Oct trip to California. Anyway, thanks and fingers crossed. :fingers: