PDA

View Full Version : Seating At Separate Tables

magicman
01-07-2008, 12:17 PM
When we set up our ADRs, the reservations were set up for our group to be seated at two separate tables. What is the best way to ensure our tables are next to each other when we arrive at the restaurant?

May524
01-07-2008, 12:22 PM
How big is your party?

magicman
01-07-2008, 12:48 PM
How big is your party?

Six

IloveDisney71
01-07-2008, 12:55 PM
What restaurant is the ADR at...or do you have ADR's for more than one place?

I had ADR's at LeCellier for 6. They told me when I booked that we would be at 2 different tables. When we showed up we were all put at one table.

magicman
01-07-2008, 01:35 PM
What restaurant is the ADR at...or do you have ADR's for more than one place?

I had ADR's at LeCellier for 6. They told me when I booked that we would be at 2 different tables. When we showed up we were all put at one table.

Le Cellier is one of the restaurants and Chef Mickey's is the other.

Since my group consists of my wife, myself, and our 4 kids, I am hoping that we have good fortune similar to yours.

TheRustyScupper
01-07-2008, 02:23 PM
1) You just never know.
2) You must have tables for (4) and (2).
3) If the eatery remains full
. . . you will probably get two tables
. . . it is a toss of a coin if they are together
. . . all depends where the open tables occur
6) If there are cancellations or some quick eaters
. . . you should get tables close to eat other
. . . you might get a single table for all of you

NOTE: When your ressie is for two tables, there is no way to assure the tables will be close to each other. Obviously the eatery is full at that time. However, WDW does try.

kakn7294
01-07-2008, 03:25 PM
When we traveled with a group of 11 in 12/06, we were told that all of our restaurants would seat us at separate tables. In all cases for 7 meals, we were seated next to each other or at one large table. Arrive for your ADR a bit early and when you check-in, explain that you have 4 adults and 2 kids and are willing to wait a bit longer to be seated together - I'm sure they will be as accommodating as possible. I think they tell you that just so you will be aware that it can happen - they do try to keep parties together and are pretty good at it.

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
01-07-2008, 09:54 PM
If you make your reservations together they will have a note that your party is six. We have had this experience for our last 5 trips. We always arrive about 15 minutes before the ADR and ask them we would like to stay together. To this point we have never been separated. Most places like ohana's and chef mickey's can accomodate large parties like yours.

KAT1811
01-07-2008, 10:41 PM
We traveled with a party of 15 (at our largest) and for all of our reservations we were at the very least placed at two tables. The tables were together for EVERY meal no problems. With a party of six I'd be very surprized if they didn't have you together. I'd just remind the host/hostess when you check in.