PDA

View Full Version : California Grill and Fireworks

Tez
01-07-2008, 11:30 AM
We have 9:10pm reservations at California Grill Feb 4th. Will they let us up early to have a few drinks and watch the fireworks before our reservation? If so how early?
Wishes is at 8:00pm that night.

BigRedDad
01-07-2008, 11:59 AM
By all means they should. They have a bar there for cocktails. If I recall, there is a place to watch them from (I am not sure about that though, it has been a while).

brogan54
01-07-2008, 09:29 PM
they do we ate there is oct for our anniversary it was great just register before you go up and you can have drinks and see the fireworks :mickey:

Natazu
01-08-2008, 12:35 AM
Basically, it depends on the restaurant occupancy at that time. Sometimes there is room upstairs seatwarmers and sometimes there isn't. All you can do is show up early, ask to go up for cocktails/appetizers/sushi before dinner and hope for the best.

Tez
01-08-2008, 10:24 AM
Thanks for your replies! I am sure you do not have to twist my arm to go up and have sushi and a few drinks.

How early do you think we need to be there?

DreamFinder2
01-08-2008, 10:32 PM
If Wishes is at 8pm, and assuming occupancy is such that they WILL let you up, you really don't need to be at the check-in stand before 7:40 or so. That'd give you 15-20 minutes to make it upstairs and have a drink in your hand before the fireworks start.

My DW and I always eat at CG our first night in WDW...we absolutely love it!

Enjoy :woohoo: