PDA

View Full Version : How to get from CS to the Poly

chicade88
01-07-2008, 02:02 AM
We're going to be staying at Coronado Springs and eating breakfast at the Kona Cafe. What would be the best way to get there? I would assume that we should take the bus to the MK but then what? Last time we took the walkway to the Poly and it seemed to go on forever so, we'd rather not repeat that! Also, how long would you expect the whole trip to take? TIA!

MartyS
01-07-2008, 05:28 AM
Probably the fastest way would be to take the bus to MK and then either a boat or the monorail to the Poly with the monorail having the advantage because it takes you right to the door upstairs. You want to allow an hour travel time, I would think, the bus makes 4 or 5 stops in CSR, and it's a long way around that resort. Then, you will be coming from an Epcot area all the way up to MK. Depending on your ADR time, if it's real early, you might consider a cab.

MushuMulan
01-07-2008, 07:10 AM
Hmmm, do any of the busses run to the Transportation and Ticket Centre? If they do then that would be my best advice since the TTC is a walk away from the Poly.

If not then like Marty said you'd probably have to take a bus to the MK and take the monarail. Doing in that way would probably take 30-45 minutes if all turns out well.

SBETigg
01-07-2008, 08:35 AM
Count on an hour door-to-door and maybe even give yourself a little more time just in case, say an hour and fifteen minutes(or longer depending on how CS buses run)? As the first responder suggests, bus to MK and then monorail or boat over to the Polynesian.

There is no direct walkway from the MK to the Poly, so I assume your long walk was from the TTC to the Polynesian, and that is avoidable. If you monorail, make sure to take the Resort Monorail, and not the Express Monorail. The Resort Monorail will take you right to the Polynesian (after first stopping at the Contemporary and at the TTC). If you boat, be sure to catch the boat launch (near the monorail entrance) that stops first at the Grand Floridian and then drops you off at the Polynesian dock near the pool. Best wishes.

chicade88
01-07-2008, 07:21 PM
Thank you!