PDA

View Full Version : Boma twice or Boma and Artist Point?

jszczur5
01-07-2008, 01:45 AM
Okay - the set-up:
Family #1: Me, DH, DS13 and DS12. Many trips to Disney, 3rd time on DDP, never been to either Boma's or Artist Point.
Family #2: My Brother, his DW, DD15 and DS13 - 1st trip to Disney ever.
I had originally considered going to Boma's twice, but have now probably decided to go to Boma's just once and also to Artist Point. I have reviewed the menus, and am sure that there is something on the AP menu to appeal to everyone. I think we need to visit as many restaurants as possible for my brother's family's sake, as this is their first trip ever. We will be going to Le Cellier twice, however, at my husband's insistence. (No arguments from me or our boys!)
I suspect my brother's kids might be fussy eaters occasionally, but I want them to get as much out of this trip as they can. I don't think it will hurt them to experience new foods and different atmospheres. I don't care how many burgers they eat for CS meals, but I'm going all out with our TS meals.

jszczur5
01-07-2008, 01:54 AM
Well darn. I have been considering Artist Point all day, and it just hit me - I think Artist Point is a Signature Dining experience. Does this not mean that it costs 2 TS credits per meal?
I guess that also answers my dilemma between Bistro de Paris and Chef de France.
Nonetheless, is AP worth two TS dining credits, assuming we are willing to go for it?

SimbaandNalasMama
01-07-2008, 10:42 AM
while i have never been to Artist Pointe and have been to Boma, i would suggest going to both to get more diverse and unique dining experiences, if that makes sense. :chef:

ThanxForNoticin
01-07-2008, 12:53 PM
Boma is one of our very favorites, but I would recommend you eat there once and then try something else another night - like Artist's Point!

Kairi_7378
01-07-2008, 01:01 PM
Personally, I would pay OOP for Boma, and use 2TS for Artist's Point. I think that AP will be a good fit for your group. Eating at both resorts will allow your brother's family to see two of Disney's beautiful resorts. Haven't been to Boma (yet!) but AP was a very good meal.

animalkingdomguy
01-07-2008, 01:43 PM
As much as I like Boma and I do LOVE Boma, I would rather diversify my dining by only eat once. Try Artists Point aswell.