01-06-2008, 08:25 PM
I am going to be in the World this Sept and here are some of my choices so far:

Crystal Palace
Cinderellas Castle
Sci-Fi
Ohanas
LeCeliar
Biergarten
I need 2 more table services please also I am in need of new Quick Service ideas as well thanks so much!:rocks:

BethieTink
01-06-2008, 08:51 PM
I would recommend BOMA and Cape May Cafe. Both are very good buffets.

SBETigg
01-06-2008, 09:22 PM
In the MK area, I like the Grand Floridian Cafe. In the Epcot/Studios area, I like San Angel Inn, Rose & Crown, Marrakesh, Teppan Edo, or Spoodles. In the AK area, Boma at AKL is fantastic. In Downtown, we like Raglan Road.

If you're willing to try a Signature Dining experience, you can't beat California Grill for food and atmosphere, a very special experience.

For quick service:

MK: Pecos Bill, Columbia Harbour House, Cosmic Ray's.

Epcot: Cantina de San Angel, Tangierine Cafe, Yakitori House, Boulangerie Patisserie, or Yorkshire Country Fish.

No big favorites at Studios.

Animal Kingdom: Flame Tree Barbecue.

Donald's Girl
01-06-2008, 10:35 PM
If you like some variety, we love Akershus! The herring, salmon and other items on cold buffet are wonderful (if they are to your taste). Entree items are good and dessert platter wonderful!
Kona Cafe is great too!
Counter Service we love Flame Tree at AK and Columbia Harbour House at MK.
(I'm getting hungry just thinking about it!)

KateMW
01-06-2008, 10:39 PM

Crystal Palace
Cinderellas Castle
Sci-Fi
Ohanas
LeCeliar
Biergarten
I need 2 more table services please also I am in need of new Quick Service ideas as well thanks so much!:rocks:

I haven't ever eaten there, but we're going to try Cali Grill in October while we're there. We're also trying Bomo.

I was reading about Jiko...is that still around?

MississippiDisneyFreak
01-07-2008, 10:36 AM
For table service consider Bomas at AKL or Kona at the Poly....if you want to try another at Epcot consider Marrakesh....

CS ideas

AK-Flame Tree
Epcot-Cantina San Angel/Yorkshire Fish and Chips
DTD-Wolfgang Puck Express or Earl of Sandwich

SBETigg
01-07-2008, 12:24 PM
I haven't ever eaten there, but we're going to try Cali Grill in October while we're there. We're also trying Bomo.

I was reading about Jiko...is that still around?

Jiko is still around, and a good choice. They have recently changed chefs but the menu hasn't changed (yet) and everything still looks wonderful. You don't hear as much about Jiko because it's Signature dining and two credits on the DP. Most people seem to try Boma first. Boma is buffet, Jiko is not.

elmjimmlm
01-07-2008, 04:25 PM

Crystal Palace
Cinderellas Castle
Sci-Fi
Ohanas
LeCeliar
Biergarten

TS- 50s Prime Time Cafe, Mama Melrose, Chef Mickeys... All great food and great atmosphere...
CS- Earl of Sandwich is the best, Sunshine Seasons in Epcot has alot to offer...In AK Pizzafari has the best Italian sub ever.

Make sure that you save room for the bread pudding at Ohanas...it is so worth it.:tasty:

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
01-07-2008, 09:47 PM
Grand Floridian Cafe at the GF
Kona Cafe at the Poly
Coral Reef at Epcot
Chef Mickey's at Contemp. breakfast
Mama Melrose at Studios

CS: Columbia Harbour House MK
FlameTree BBQ at AK
Mexico outside at Epcot
DDD Wolfgang Puck Express