PDA

View Full Version : Counter Service Choices

jenalen77
01-06-2008, 06:29 PM
What is the best choice for counter service for lunch options at Epcott, Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom?
We normally eat a large breakfast and dinner and skip lunch , but this trip we will be eating lunch.
:mickey:

mickeytravel
01-06-2008, 06:34 PM
we like the the pavilion in the land for lunch at epcot. they have a lot of different choices there. In Animal Kingdom it's the Flame tree BBQ. I haven't every really had counter service at MK, just usally get a snack at the main street bakery.

GoofyScooter
01-06-2008, 06:36 PM
Epcot - The Land Food Court has a wide selection.
AK - Flame Tree BBQ is the best.
MK - Cosmic Rays is pretty good. They have a wide selection of burgers, chicken, and salads.

Daisy'sMom
01-06-2008, 07:51 PM
The Columbia Harbor House at MK is great.
The Land has a good food court at Epcot, and I like the sandwiches pizzafari in AK.

Kidsmom
01-06-2008, 08:20 PM
At AK: Flame tree BBQ
At MK- Casey's (we love hotdogs)

Speedy1998
01-06-2008, 08:27 PM
MK - Columbia Harbor House!!
Epcot - Can not remeber the names but the Chinese pavilion and Mexican pavilion both have pretty good counter service.

JerseyDad
01-06-2008, 08:32 PM
In EPCOT....the Cantina de San Angel (Mexico) and the Kringla Bakeri og Kafe (Norway)....both have some good counter service choices (I tend to favor Kringla due to the dessert choices...the sugar free chocolate mousse is fantastic)

In MK....we tend to favor Cosmic Ray's for the wide variety. The chicken soup is really extraordinary...per my 11 yr old daughter....(and yes I did sneak a taste too...and she's right!)....and as well as the standard fare, the roast chicken meal is really tasty....and they do have corned beef sammich's on the menu!! :)

PetefromRI
01-06-2008, 09:33 PM
These are our favorites.
Epcot-Cantina de San Angel,Yorkshire County Fish Shop

MK-Casey's Corner,Pecos Bills Cafe

AK-Flame Tree Barbecue( Ribs)

Tigger&Stitch
01-06-2008, 10:26 PM
Our favorites:

MK: Casey's Corner (fun and we love corn dogs!) or Cosmic Ray's (good selection + healthy choices)

Epcot: Sommerfest (Germany), although I plan to check out the sushi choices next trip

AK: We loved the Tusker House, but I understand they are changing it from counter service to table service/buffet. Haven't been to Flame Tree...hear it is highly recommended though.

playdead88
01-07-2008, 06:41 AM
MK - Pecos Bills or Columbia Harbour House

Epcot - we usually eat lunch in WS there - sooo many great choices but i have to say morocco is probably our fav

MGM - Rosies All American Cafe or Backlot express

AK - Pizzafari

goofiecrazy
01-07-2008, 08:51 AM
AK the McDonalds in Dino land
Epcot its the Eletric Umbrella
MGM we dont have one
MK its either Cosmic Rays or Peco Bills

mudpuppysmom
01-07-2008, 09:32 AM
MK: Pecos Bills
Epcot: Sunshine Seasons if in FW and Sommerfest if in WS
AK: Well, since Tusker House is now a buffet, we are on the search for our next favorite!

MississippiDisneyFreak
01-07-2008, 10:27 AM
:) Favorite CS

Animal Kingdom-Flame Tree BBQ or Pizzafari
MK-Cosmic Ray's/Main St. Bakery for dessert
Epcot-Cantina San Angel/Yorkshire Fish and Chips/the Pastry shop at France
Hollywood Studios-Backlot Express

animalkingdomguy
01-07-2008, 01:38 PM
MK: Cosmic Rays and Pecos Bills
AK: Flame Tree
EP: Tangerine Cafe is first among equals
MGM: ABC Comm.

katzctkpt
01-07-2008, 01:43 PM
MK - Columbia Harbor House / (I like Cosmic Rays too)
Epcot - UK Fish & Chips / Garden Grill
MGM (I guess I should say Hollywood Studios)
counter service Turkey Legs ate breakfast at the abc commisary it was pretty good
AK - pizzafari the italian type sub

We normally eat a descent breakfast snack on popcorn for lunch and eat a good dinner then wind down for the evening. I know lunch is less expensive but, it tends to make us more tired.

biodtl
01-07-2008, 02:01 PM
Epcot - The Land food court - they have tons of choices, and a lot of them are quite tasty and healthy, too

MK - I like Casey's. It's a tradition for me to go there as soon as I get to MK.