PDA

View Full Version : magical journey's ?

bkahrens
01-06-2008, 02:14 PM
Typically how long does it take to get intouch w/someone from MJ travel? I am really obsessed w/info for a trip next January and I put in a request for a quote and info? Also, do they get better deals than just dealing straight with Disney? I'm curious because everyone on here talks so highly about them? Thanks

Tink1
01-06-2008, 02:18 PM
We usually answer within a few hours. If you have hotmail, msn or AOL check your spam folder as well since we often end up in there.

Rates are not officially out for Jan 2009 though. Disney will quote everyone a rate that will be modified once they are offically released.

We do not expect room only rates for 2009 until the May/June period. Packages are usually released in August.

Nanci

I_am_ts
01-06-2008, 02:18 PM
Please check your email :)

Tink1
01-06-2008, 02:20 PM
:thumbsup: Guess TS is your agent!

Nanci

bkahrens
01-06-2008, 03:27 PM
Thanks, that was quick! I'll get back when the new packages are announced in summer.:mickey:

PetefromRI
01-06-2008, 03:55 PM
MJ is the best.I usually plan my own trips,in fact I still do last minutes trips on my own on occasion,but MJ really does all the legwork and lets me know when there's a special code out.We have a May trip planned through Denise with AAA rate and she said that if AP rates come out and there better that she'll rebook us at the AP rate since we're AP holders.

Dyanna
05-01-2008, 11:14 AM
Terrisue is :number1:! You will love working with her.

BelleLovesTheBeast
05-01-2008, 02:18 PM
I've been very pleased with MJ. I called just a couple of weeks ago and booked my trip. Kathy was great. I didn't expect her to be so prompt.

My mom used to be a travel agent and she used to do all my travel for me. When she retired 5 years ago I did all my own travel. I thought I'd give MJ a try this year. I'll be contacting Kathy for all my Disney vacations from here on out.

cal5755
05-01-2008, 02:41 PM
I just transferred my bounce-back/grand gathering to MJ!!

Kathy was great. I didn't expect her to be so prompt.

I totally agree that Kathy is awesome. I am very happy working with her!! It was great to find out she is from Massachusetts ...of course it kinda makes me miss "home". I can't wait to put all the details together for our Super Soap Weekend trip this November!!

homeschool mom
05-01-2008, 05:22 PM
I planned our first trip to WDW way back when. Since I found MJ, I have let Debbie book all of our trips. I wouldn't do it without her! :thumbsup: MJ rocks!