PDA

View Full Version : Yeah! We R Going in Oct!

DestinationWDW
01-05-2008, 06:27 PM
I'm so excited! Wanted to share with my Intercot friends! We went to Pa for Christmas and had a great time with our families. On Christmas morning I made my Dad and Stepmom put on the Disney Parade on their new 52 inch TV! and sat with tears in my eyes! It was so beautiful and brings back so many memories. Then my Stepmom really gets into the Epcot parts and my Dad announces that we've been asking them to go almost every year and 2008 will be it!!!! It will be my 15th year wedding anniversary Oct 23rd and their's Oct 24th!!!! Trip is booked for POR for that week (THANK YOU KATHY WITH MJ - they are GREAT by the way!!!) and now we just have to be excited and start anticipating and planning!
:party::joy::wait:

Not2Loud
01-05-2008, 09:00 PM
:party: :lei: :sing: :magic:

Thats so exciting! You will be there for the Food and Wine Festival as well I think!

Have a great time and I agree that Magical Journeys is a great company!

Cinderelley
01-06-2008, 12:59 AM
How exciting! I would recommend MNSSHP. It's great!

vizsla
01-06-2008, 06:27 AM
Congratulations on your trip later this year. As already mentioned, try the MNSSHP, it sure is a lot of fun.

SimbaandNalasMama
01-07-2008, 11:00 AM
We are going in October as well, altho at the beginning. I hope dates/events fall the same as they did our last trip and we can hit a MNSSHP. We already scheduled this because of Food & Wine and its the tail end of value season!! 10 months to plan and anticipate!!