View Full Version : Disney Visa Card

LCPZA
01-05-2008, 05:34 PM
I am not sure if this is the correct place for this topic however I am angry with DIsney Visa about my rewards card.
I remember a few years ago when I ordered my first card I had to order it early, so this time I did the same thing. HOwever, the paper I printed out online stated I would have it in 7-10 days. Fine, however it has been 7 weeks and 1 day. I first called after 14 days and they told me it will be coming be patient, then I called 1 week ago and complained and they gave me 50 free disney reward points(I did verify online and they were issued)and told me I would have it by THursday. Well today is Saturday and still NO Disney Rewards card. I am just wondering if anyone out there has had the same problem before I call again.
I was told that I could pick up my rewards card at Disney when I get there. HAs anyone did that and did you get some type of proof they sent DIsney your information?
I have almost 300 bucks and was planning on this money as extra mickey money while I am there and need my card. When it comes time to pay your bill they have no problem wanting that on time. THanks for any help.

drhama
01-05-2008, 06:13 PM
So sorry to hear about your difficulties.
The only problem I have ever had was not being able to transfer dollars on line. I had to call them to get it done but had not trouble after that. The card came in a timely fashion.
If you can't get your card before you leave, it seems like if you can print your statement that shows your balance and had it in your hands when you called from WDW, the Visa representative should be able to see a record of your contact with them and get things worked out. Good luck.

kristnjohn
01-05-2008, 06:36 PM
It can be really frustrating to have that helpless feeling so close to a vacation. We've used the Rewards card twice and have seemed to of gotten it with a couple weeks each time. I would believe that if you would call and ask for a manager, let them know your situation, they will probably get you your card ASAP. Disney aside, Visa right now can't afford to lose clients and should do what they can to keep you happy. Keep us posted, as we're planning to use our points in April! I hope it all turns out for you.

BronxTigger
01-05-2008, 07:24 PM
Disney aside, Visa right now can't afford to lose clients and should do what they can to keep you happy.

What is going on with Visa that they can't afford to lose clients? I thought the credit card companies were making a fortune off people who can't pay off the whole bill?

To the OP: I hope it all works out!