PDA

View Full Version : Tickets

kdbianchini
01-05-2008, 01:30 PM
I have found a website (orlandofuntickets.com) that lists the 3 day Disney hopper ticket for $1 less than Disney's website, but it also has a "Free Upgrad to 5 Day Hopper". So it would be a total of 5 days for the price of 3. It seems too good to be true. Is it? Has anyone bought tickets from this website?

mulderxcoltrane
01-05-2008, 02:27 PM
It might be true - it's only a $12 difference between the 3 and 5 day hopper.

goofiecrazy
01-05-2008, 02:52 PM
There is a web site that we get in a news letter at work that offers 7 days for the price of 3 or 4 days hopper passes.Plus discounts to other parks and things.I dont know if it really comes out cheaper or if its worth taking a risk.I have to say i was thinking of doing though...

faline
01-05-2008, 03:32 PM
The Official Ticket Center (http://www.officialticketcenter.com/cgi-bin/store/commerce.cgi?product=tickets&refer=TC21LBC) offers discounts, is reputable and is an Intercot Sponsor (using them helps support this site)!

CleveRocks
01-05-2008, 04:52 PM
I have found a website (orlandofuntickets.com) that lists the 3 day Disney hopper ticket for $1 less than Disney's website, but it also has a "Free Upgrad to 5 Day Hopper". So it would be a total of 5 days for the price of 3. It seems too good to be true. Is it? Has anyone bought tickets from this website?
I have no experience with any outside ticket sellers. But make sure you are comparing apples to apples. Do both websites include tax? Will the ticket seller charge you a shipping and handling fee? Make sure you get the "tickets in your hand" price from each, not simply list prices that might not include taxes and fees.