PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Tree Tavern

Nurse Kim
01-05-2008, 11:52 AM
We are thinking about adding this dinner as part of our Pirate/Princess Party night
March 11. Can someone tell me more about this restaurant? What characters are there for dinner? Should we have an early or late dinner since we are doing the Pirate/Princess Party?

ibrowse17
01-05-2008, 12:02 PM
DW and I really enjoy this place. We had a 5:30 ADR the night we went to the MVMCP, and it worked out very well. They really bring the food at this place. Minnie, Chip and Dale, Goofy and maybe Pluto ( I can not remember ) can be found here at dinner.:thumbsup:

Hull-onian
01-05-2008, 12:09 PM
We loved the Liberty Tree. Everything was delicious. It is family style, so you get plenty to eat, and service was great.:thumbsup:

mickey&missy
01-05-2008, 12:47 PM
LTT is a lot of fun. We ate there before MNNSHP in 06. Characters where Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Chip and Dale. The food is good, not great, but good. It is family style as someone else said. You get turkey, pork roast, stuffing, mac and cheese, etc. A lot of the stuff is Stoffer's.

I would try to eat early. Definitely don't go during the actual party. No sense in spending an hour of the party eating in a restaurant. We ate at 4:30 the night we went to MNSSHP. It worked out for us great! By the time we were done eating it was 5:30 and the park was starting to clearout for the party. In the time between 5:30 and 7 when the party actually started we went on every ride in Fantasyland, including IASW twice, and Buzz Lightyear twice.

gauvin4
01-05-2008, 01:38 PM
We were just there a couple weeks ago for MVMCP. Our family ejoyed it very much. There was plenty of character interaction. They come to the table at least 2x each(Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Chip and Dale).

Our Adr was at 5:10 so that we could spend the rest of the night enjoying the party.

Shugoondola
01-05-2008, 07:01 PM
I love LTT for both lunch and dinner. :thumbsup:

:mickey:

LucyLou
01-06-2008, 12:40 PM
We did a P&P night in August we had dinner at 5.30 in Liberty Tree Tavern. Good food and loads of it, lots of charater interaction, Chip & Dale v. funny. After dinner we were straight out and meeting Captain Hook and Mr Smee, great start to a brillant night. Book early as times go quickly.

May524
01-06-2008, 12:43 PM
LTT is always a must do for my group. The food is good and very plentiful. The character interaction is also superb! :mickey: