PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Resort Eateries (Part 4)

KAT1811
01-05-2008, 11:04 AM
Okay here if the final poll in resort eateries. I combined both the Downtown Disney Resorts and the Animal Kingdom Resorts due to the small number of selections.

When all of the polls close I will post a synopsis of the polls highlighting some of the comments made by posters. Keep those votes coming and feel free to add in any stories or experiences relating to your favortie restaurant or any restaurnat featured in the category.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!

Hull-onian
01-05-2008, 12:15 PM
Boma, hands down. The food and deserts are superb. We really enjoyed it there, and are looking forward to going again.:thumbsup:

biodtl
01-05-2008, 08:06 PM
Boma is one of my favorite restaurants inside WDW or out.

tinkerbell04
01-05-2008, 08:10 PM
I really didn't care for Boma, I knw most people on here really rave about it, but it just wasn't for me. I voted for the Maya Grill, we really enjoyed our meal there on our last trip.:mickey:

ktflisa
01-05-2008, 08:30 PM
BOMA! BOMA! BOMA! By far our favorite place to eat. If you asked us for only one choice of a Disney restaurant, DH and I would both say BOMA! The spices they use are so good - the food comes in large variety - and the desserts. Oh my goodness. The Desserts. :woohoo: :crazy:

There are so many good restaurants though. We try to eat at a new one each visit.

dolphinmickey9170
01-06-2008, 11:50 PM
BOMA:mickey: I need some ribs....yummy

animalkingdomguy
01-06-2008, 11:54 PM
If heaven has a buffet I hope it's exactly like Boma. Back home we joke that we should have dinner at Boma. It's only a 22 hour drive.

KateMW
01-06-2008, 11:56 PM
I'm looking forward to trying Boma!

What can people tell me about Jiko?

May524
01-07-2008, 10:09 AM
I've only eaten at Boma and Olivias Cafe. Out of those 2, I chose Boma. I've eaten at Boma a few times (dinner only) and really like the selection there, plus AKL is a beautiful resort. Olivia's Cafe is good, however, if I wasn't staying at OKW I wouldn't go out of my way to eat there.