PDA

View Full Version : Giselle gown?

LilBugsMa
01-05-2008, 10:25 AM
My daughter has an appt. at BBB MLK weekend - and really wants a Giselle gown. I don't really care if BBB has Giselle as one of the gowns they offer - just that I can get one on property for her to change into that day.....

Are they selling them at the world? - or, should I purchase one here and pack it to come along as a surprise for her?

Thanks!

FlaTinkRAMESAM
01-05-2008, 10:52 AM
Get one at the Disney Store (in the malls). As far as I know and the last time I checked about a week ago (right after Christmas) they didn't have Giselle dresses. Which stinks because I think they are adorable and the Disney Store never has my daughter's size (XXS) and she is desperate for one.

kakn7294
01-05-2008, 11:49 AM
Disneyshopping.com has an adorable one at $49.50 (size large only online) or a totally stunning one at $149.50 (sizes 4 or 7 only online). Both are eligible for $5 shipping with code "shipfor5" if you spend $50 or more. The Disney Store also carries the $49.50 version. Being uncertain if they sell them at WDW, I think I'd buy it at home and take it with me.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
01-06-2008, 03:43 AM
And of course, we don't sell it.

But you can buy Ariel's wedding dress, which is practically the same thing, only less poofy! :D

Personally, I think Giselle stole Sarah's ballgown from Labyrinth.

LilBugsMa
01-06-2008, 12:53 PM
I'll be heading out to the Disney store this week to get it for her.... I would just order from Disney Shopping - but they don't have it in my daughter's size.

Great tip on the Ariel gown - DD got that for the Halloween party - so I might see if she will go for us just taking that dress rather than purchasing a new one. We did BBB before the Halloween party - and she got that one there. Definetly worth the money, though. Every one was so great to her - and even other guests in the park were stopping to talk to the "Princess".

Thanks again!