PDA

View Full Version : LDE's Birthday Room for Lily

LittleDragonErin
01-05-2008, 02:16 AM
HAPPY BE DAY HOST LILY! (http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n94/DDRin/happybday_lily.jpg)

Her birthday is Monday, but I'll be leaving for CES in Las Vegas Sunday morning. My company is exhibiting, so I might not have a chance to open the room Monday. So I've had this room open since Thursday night. Quite a few people have stopped by to leave their birthday messages for our wonderful Host Lily. No, she has not stopped by, but she does know about the room. I'll be opening the room on and off tomorrow and maybe Sunday night. I'll try to open the room as much as possible all next week. Two of my friends, Cyre and Midien, can open it as well but unfortunately won't be able to post the pictures for you, should you want to leave a photo message. But stop by if you can at least...regardless it's still a fun party! ;)

:Oh I just realized something. My LDE avatar was created on Lily's B-Day...O_o Hahaha! LDE will be 2 years old! Woot!

mickeytinkerbellprincess
01-05-2008, 04:29 PM
A big happy birthday to our amazing Host Lily :) :birthday: :cake: :party: and to Dragon's one-inch little avatar! :D I'll try to stop by sometime and check the room out :mickey: ... and fry the roast piggie! :P

bigpapiortiz34
01-06-2008, 11:14 AM
I had no idea Lily's Birthday was tomorrow!

Wonderful idea Dragon, and great room!

Hopefully I will get in some time and come check it out!