PDA

View Full Version : To Go or Not to Go

Nurse Kim
01-04-2008, 08:19 PM
I am struggling with whether or not to do the Pirate/Princess Party since it's an extra ticket. My kids are older 12, 12, 15. Will they enjoy this event? Are all the rides opened during this party? Would they enjoy a water park better at their age?

LCPZA
01-04-2008, 08:45 PM
They should enjoy the event. Most of the rides will be open except those that can not operate in the dark. I love going to the extra little things like these events because the parks are empty for the most part and you can ride the rides over and over again, see a new parade and just take your time to do things. My DS loves gloing to the park during these times as well, however he also loves the water park. If your going this month wait until you see what the weather is like- it maybe to chilly to spend a day at the water park.

FlaTinkRAMESAM
01-04-2008, 09:31 PM
I've never been (going the 21st of Jan though) but according to several CMs the fireworks are supposed to be amazing...

PAYROLL PRINCESS
01-04-2008, 10:48 PM
We went in Sept with a 17, 16, 12 and 4 year old. They ALL had a blast. Of course so did the adults. It's well worth going to. There is pirate treasure to collect, there was dancing and games to play and of course the rides and special parade & fireworks.

comicguy
01-05-2008, 03:28 PM
It is really worth going. My then 14yo DS had agreat time. The fireworks were awesome. The parade had been cancelled because of the rain(it poured buckets) but we had a great time anyway.

dmosher
01-05-2008, 03:31 PM
After reading the details about it, I'd like to go and I don't have any kids! Maybe I can borrow one for the day... think they would rent one to me at Guest Relations? No.. rats! It sounds like a lot of fun too. Oh well, go and enjoy it for me.
:pipes:
D

faline
01-05-2008, 03:47 PM
We went (two adults - no children) to one of the first ones last January. Had loads of fun and would definitely go back again.

Why not poll the kids to figure out if they'd like the party or the water park better?

threeh
01-05-2008, 03:51 PM
I posted this a while back and someone posted to me.. would you be sorry if you didn't go?? That helped and yes we are now planning on going on 2/5!!:mickey: