PDA

View Full Version : Spider man triolgy

WDWFREAK101
01-04-2008, 02:34 PM
I have seen all 3 movies but i didn't put a post up here about the films. I have heard a lot about which movie is the best, so i want to know, which movie is your favorite. Mine is the third movie, i love the CGI, the action and the story. Anyway, which is your favorite movie and why?

kakn7294
01-04-2008, 03:12 PM
I liked the first movie best. I think it really brought the Spider-Man story to life, especially for those who either had only a minimal idea of the stories or no idea at all. I think they did a pretty decent job of bringing stories from the past into the present and modernizing them without really losing who and what Peter Parker / Spider-Man is.

PirateLover
01-04-2008, 09:28 PM
I was so disappointed in the 3rd. Loved the first two, with the 2nd being my favorite.

Jared
01-05-2008, 09:30 AM
I think "Spider-Man 2" is one of the best superhero movies ever, comparable to the original "Batman" and "Superman." It's the comic book film for people who hate comic book films. It really stands up on its own.

I was thoroughly disappointed with "Spider-Man 3," which I found convoluted, jumpy and unfocused. Having three villains in one movie was overwhelming, considering none of them were developed like Doctor Octopus in the first sequel. I'm ready to leave this franchise at a trilogy and move on to the new Batman story arc. "The Dark Knight" looks absolutely fabulous.

WDWFREAK101
01-05-2008, 09:44 AM
Having three villains in one movie was overwhelming, considering none of them were developed like Doctor Octapus in the first sequal.

Have you seen any of the old batman movies?
Well, there was one movie (I don't know which movie it was) it had the joker, the peinguin, the riddler, catwoman and 1 other villian i think.
Anyway, i think the reason i liked the third movie is because i am an actor myself and i liked how the charcacters were developed. (I thought that the character development was perfect.) I also liked how each of the villians were seperated at different points in the movie. For instance, the focus is on Harry so we forget about the sandman untill later. So i liked that. Anyway, i ilked the story in this movie because i am an actor and actors have that subplot/ story that they need to keep perfect throughout the entire production, it also had amazing CGI and very good action to go along with it. I also liked the fact that SPOILERS!! Highlited
The sandman wasn't all that bad. He was just trying to save his daughter. Harry wasn't bad eiether. I loved how he came and helped Peter in the final battler. Why did he have to die? Harry and Spiderman finally started a friendship and now he is dead. Anyway, the characters were good, the story was good and the action was good. I never felt bored except for the first 15 minutes. After that it never got boring.

Disneypixie513
01-06-2008, 03:09 PM
I had to go with #2..3 being a very close 2nd though..My favorite part in the 2nd one was (highlight) When M.J. found out that Peter was Spider-man..Makes me smile everytime :)

DrWorm2008
01-06-2008, 03:15 PM
I thought the third one was kinda lame. He's too whiny in it. But I LOVE Mary Jane. She's SO HOT!!! :thedolls:

PirateLover
01-06-2008, 07:30 PM
Have you seen any of the old batman movies?
Well, there was one movie (I don't know which movie it was) it had the joker, the peinguin, the riddler, catwoman and 1 other villian i think.

Yes, this movie is a classic... a campy classic. ("Bat Ladder" anyone?) It's a completely different style, and not on par with current day super hero blockbusters.

I happen to agree with Jared. I am a huge Spider-Man fan in general, and I was disappointed overall in the 3rd movie. I felt that the villains were underdeveloped or developed in a direction completely separate from the comics which made their plot lines weaker. I thought Topher Grace was extremely miscast to play Venom.

RAIDER
01-09-2008, 07:25 AM
I have to go for the first one and the 3rd one was absolute rubbish which was a shame as the it had all the ingredients to be the best one