PDA

View Full Version : January 21-25

FlaTinkRAMESAM
01-04-2008, 11:35 AM
we are goin the 21st thru 25th...

if anyone would like to meet up... i haven't ever met anyone from intercot at the parks, so i am a newbie... just let me know!

FlaTinkRAMESAM
01-07-2008, 04:34 PM
I'm feeling no love... sadness... lol

Kitka
01-10-2008, 10:55 AM
I wouldn't mind trying to meet up - not sure how or when, I've never met anyone either but maybe we could work something out! What are your plans for the days you're there?

FlaTinkRAMESAM
01-10-2008, 08:31 PM
yay! a response!!! lol

21st - just the P&P party and possibly AK in the A.M....
22nd - Epcot and MGM for EMH
23rd - MK (maybe Epcot as well???)
24th - Epcot and AK (Early morning EMH for MK?)
25th - MK and ???

This is just a tentative, because we usually get there and go, ehhhhhh, let's do this instead. The 23rd is a definite as we have a BBB appt in MK in the morning. The rest is just a starting point to give us an idea.

It'd be fun to maybe get together and do a ride in MK or something? We'll be celebrating my DD's 3rd birthday, so she can't do a whole lot ride wise. We pretty much stick to Fantasyland...lol

RedheadWriter
01-10-2008, 08:53 PM
I am will be there 23 to 27. I am planning on Private messaging people with my cell number so we can text or call to meet and take a couple of pics and finally out faces to names! Shall I private message you?:mickey:

smiles_rock
01-11-2008, 02:22 PM
I would love to meet some other Disney fans! I'l be at Pop 1/18-1/27, the 24th would be best for me but I can work out some other times depending on what everyone has planned. :thumbsup:

FlaTinkRAMESAM
01-11-2008, 04:55 PM
I am will be there 23 to 27. I am planning on Private messaging people with my cell number so we can text or call to meet and take a couple of pics and finally out faces to names! Shall I private message you?:mickey:

I am gonna send you a PM with my cell # right after this... YAY, I'm excited!!!

FlaTinkRAMESAM
01-11-2008, 04:58 PM
I would love to meet some other Disney fans! I'l be at Pop 1/18-1/27, the 24th would be best for me but I can work out some other times depending on what everyone has planned. :thumbsup:

i'd love to meet up with you! I'll PM you with my cell and then maybe we could plan on the 24th...and just get in touch with each other that day to settle the where?

Kitka
01-14-2008, 09:04 AM
yay! a response!!! lol

21st - just the P&P party and possibly AK in the A.M....
22nd - Epcot and MGM for EMH
23rd - MK (maybe Epcot as well???)
24th - Epcot and AK (Early morning EMH for MK?)
25th - MK and ???

This is just a tentative, because we usually get there and go, ehhhhhh, let's do this instead. The 23rd is a definite as we have a BBB appt in MK in the morning. The rest is just a starting point to give us an idea.

It'd be fun to maybe get together and do a ride in MK or something? We'll be celebrating my DD's 3rd birthday, so she can't do a whole lot ride wise. We pretty much stick to Fantasyland...lol

How funny, we'll be at the BBB in the MK on the 23rd in the morning also! What time is your appt?

FlaTinkRAMESAM
01-14-2008, 11:21 PM
How funny, we'll be at the BBB in the MK on the 23rd in the morning also! What time is your appt?

9:25! I hope they are close together... wouldn't that be fun???

Kitka
01-16-2008, 09:08 AM
Our appointments are at 8:15 and 8:30. We just might be able to see you there!

Steven B
01-24-2008, 08:56 PM
I was inspired to burn up the last of the 2007 use year points this weekend... SO- It's a last minute solo trip to a DVC resort for me!

I will be arriving Friday late morning, and leaving Sunday mid afternoon. I am planning on Illuminations Friday night @ Epcot (Extra Magic Hour-PM, too) and up in the air for Saturday night (probably Fantasmic!)... All else is open.

Feel free to PM me or email me, if you would like [email protected]

Otherwise- enjoy!