PDA

View Full Version : Extra Magic Hours

DisneyJaime
01-04-2008, 11:26 AM
Hi!!! We are going to WDW mid to late April. I keep looking for specific Extra Magic Hours for that specific time (ie close at 11pm or midnight) and all I am finding is "open up to 3 hours after closing time." Does anyone know where I can find anything more specific? Thanks so much!!! :mickey:

Figment!
01-04-2008, 11:30 AM
Does anyone know where I can find anything more specific? At Guest services of the participating park the day of.

The specific duration of the Evening Extra Magic Hours for each day are not published in advance, although; they are almost always the full three hours after regular park closing.

dolphinmickey9170
01-04-2008, 11:34 AM
Every EMH I have ever been to has been the full three hours.

FlaTinkRAMESAM
01-04-2008, 11:38 AM
:ditto:

MOJoe
01-04-2008, 02:30 PM
The only reasons i can think of, as to why EMH would not be the full 3 hours, would be some "unforeseen event" or a very slow time of the year. April will not be a slow month, so count on 3 hours.

CleveRocks
01-04-2008, 04:02 PM
Hi!!! We are going to WDW mid to late April. I keep looking for specific Extra Magic Hours for that specific time (ie close at 11pm or midnight) and all I am finding is "open up to 3 hours after closing time." Does anyone know where I can find anything more specific? Thanks so much!!! :mickey:
Count on it being 3 hours. If it's ever less than 3 hours, it's an isolated incident and for some specific reason. The words "up to" probably prevent lawsuits from people with nothing better to do than ask for compensation from Disney for that once in a blue moon happenstance that an EMH night is cut short.