PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Resort Eateries (Part 2)

KAT1811
01-04-2008, 10:20 AM
Okay, here goes phase two of the resort dining polls. In this segment I included all of the "signature" dining experiences (as well as the beloved Grand Floridian Tea).

Once again due to the large number of Disney Resort eateries I did not include the restaurants found in the non-Disney owned Swan and Dolphin resorts. Sorry to anyone who's favorite is in one of those hotels.

Jared
01-04-2008, 10:38 AM
I'm not sure the Grand Floridian afternoon tea is really a signature dining experience, but it was a choice, so I voted for it.

:tasty:

KAT1811
01-04-2008, 10:42 AM
I'm not sure the Grand Floridian afternoon tea is really a signature dining experience, but it was a choice, so I voted for it.

:tasty:

Not necessarily a signature dining experience but certainly a special dining experience so I included it with the other special eateries.

dolphinmickey9170
01-04-2008, 11:12 AM
California Grill in 131 days + a few hours. I just love :eat:the filet. And the atmosphere isn't bad either :fworks:

Crow
01-04-2008, 09:36 PM
i voted for AP since i loved it before i ever ate at CA Grill. but they would probably tie for me.
CG has great sushi.
AP has mushroom soup
both have buffalo.
id give the nod to AP for less crowd & better theme resort its located in
view mayb to CG

Kairi_7378
01-05-2008, 09:33 AM
Wow, I knew this one would be the hardest category to vote in! I chose CA Grill because DH and I had our very favorite Disney meal ever there. However, I have to give a nod to Artist's Point, too. It is definitely a beautiful place to eat, and very serene. We were trying to choose between that and Jiko for our last trip, and DH chose Artist's Point, so next trip we are going to try Jiko.

disney100%
01-05-2008, 12:33 PM
I had a hard time deciding between CG and AP, but I went with AP. My DH and I had one of the best meals we have ever had there on our last trip. The mushroom soup was absolutely delicious! It will be on our ADR list for our next trip!

biodtl
01-05-2008, 08:05 PM
It was a hard one, but I went with Narcoosee's for sentimental reasons - we ate there on our honeymoon 14 years ago and always go back.

animalkingdomguy
01-06-2008, 11:50 PM
To be frank I have never been to Victoria and Albert's but my wife and I are annually tempted. We don't go because we travel with our kids. Someday when we are empty nesters with will have a quiet romantic dinner for two.

May524
01-07-2008, 10:11 AM
I really enjoyed Flying Fish Cafe! The potato wrapped snapper was incredible! I'm still thinking about it...mmmm :D

c&d
01-07-2008, 10:30 AM
We have eaten at V&A and had an out of this world experience at the Chef's Table but since that was a once in a lifetime experience I voted for Artist Point. We absolutely love Artist Point and eat there every visit.

SimbaandNalasMama
01-07-2008, 10:38 AM
sadly i am not able to vote in this one, as we have never been to any of those yet.

Donald's Girl
01-07-2008, 11:10 AM
Love Narcoosee's for the food, atmosphere and location so that got my vote. AP is wonderful and is close second for food. Never did CG since menu choices didn't really wow us. Would love to do V&A's but husband hates the idea of having to pack a suit jacket for one dinner. If we drove it would be all right but flying makes it impractical.