PDA

View Full Version : Our Forever Magic Bonus Extended

Tink1
01-04-2008, 09:43 AM
Our Forever Magic Bonus has been extended to all available DCL booking dates:

Receive a Forever Magic Savings Check* when you return!

Cruise Fare* .... Bonus
$1000- $1999 .... $50
$2000 - $2999 .... $75
$3000 - $3999 .... $100
$4000 - $4999 .... $150
$5000 and above .... $200

More Information (http://www.yourmagicaljourneys.com/DCL/forevermagic.htm)

Happy Sailing

Nanci

wendy*darling
01-04-2008, 12:00 PM
Wow! That's cool. :cool:

Does this apply to those of us who already have our cruises booked through MJ?

DisneyDudet
01-04-2008, 12:55 PM
Nanci,
I have been speaking with Denise, and she told me that you would probably have this promotion going this year!

This is my first time to book with MJ, and its already going so well! You guys are making my third, my parents' second, Disney cruise so great!

Thank you for this special bonus!

Tink1
01-04-2008, 01:07 PM

Of course! It is caculated on the base price of the cruise. (before all the taxes, port charges and fees are added on)

Nanci

Tink1
01-04-2008, 01:09 PM
Nanci,
I have been speaking with Denise, and she told me that you would probably have this promotion going this year!

This is my first time to book with MJ, and its already going so well! You guys are making my third, my parents' second, Disney cruise so great!

Thank you for this special bonus!

Denise is great isn't she! :thumbsup:

You will see that we are at our email waaay more than we should be. We know that we like our questions answered in a timely manner, so we expect no less for our clients.

Nanc

Tink1
01-04-2008, 01:14 PM

It is also available to thos who booked directly with DCL and wish to transfer their reservation to us.

This works great for those who booked onboard and rec'd the onboard credit for doing so.

Don't you love double dip savings?

Nanci

DisneyDudet
01-04-2008, 01:14 PM
I seriously couldn't believe someone working on New Years Eve and Day! I mean, getting our stateroom held on New Years Day.. how amazing. I can't say better things about her. Seriously... the MJ bug has hit for good, I believe!

Tink1
01-04-2008, 01:27 PM
I seriously couldn't believe someone working on New Years Eve and Day! I mean, getting our stateroom held on New Years Day.. how amazing. I can't say better things about her. Seriously... the MJ bug has hit for good, I believe!

No Better way to start 2008 than booking a cruise or Disney Vacation!

Everyone was given the option to be off, but they chose to work. They know how excited people are after the holiday to get the ball rolling. (Christmas and Christmas Eve, we only answer real emergency emails and calls since that is truly family time.)

Nanci <<who really really needs a cruise right now.

wendy*darling
01-04-2008, 02:27 PM
It is also available to thos who booked directly with DCL and wish to transfer their reservation to us.
That's what we did. :D

This works great for those who booked onboard and rec'd the onboard credit for doing so.

Don't you love double dip savings?
Excellent idea! :thumbsup:

It is caculated on the base price of the cruise. (before all the taxes, port charges and fees are added on)

So, on our confirmation- this is the "Fare"- right? There is another line that says Government taxes and fees- that doesn't count. Are there any port charges, etc. in the "fare"?
The way I see it- we have $150 coming to us! Yipee! :party:

Tink1
01-04-2008, 04:40 PM
Yes, there are hidden fees in the base fare that are non-comissionable to us.

Depending on the sailing type is the amount charged by DCL.

Ask your agent and she can tell you the exact amount of the bonus. Also, it is not combinable with discount codes such as AP, FL res or military.

Nanc

wendy*darling
01-04-2008, 08:13 PM
Thanks Nanci!
I'll get in touch with Melissa in a week or so to clarify. I have some new WDW business for her as well. :mickey: