PDA

View Full Version : Is there a television somewhere?

rubato
01-04-2008, 08:42 AM
We're staying on Superbowl Sunday, and, if all goes well, my Packers may be in the game. I've debated rescheduling my whole trip, but maybe there's an easier way. Is there a television somewnere at FW that will more than likely have the game on? If not, I may change to a site with cable. Thanks.

browneyedgirl12
01-04-2008, 09:28 AM
I know that the cabins have TV's in them but I am pretty sure that there isn't a TV in any other place at FW.

mitchsfan
01-04-2008, 10:02 AM
You have nothing to worry about. Plan on spending the entire day at a park. Farve can't go into Dallas and win!!:)

Seriously, I hope it does come down to DALLAS AND GREEN BAY . IT WILL BE A GOOD REMATCH!

ibrowse17
01-04-2008, 10:10 AM
A TV can be found at Trail's End in the bar area. You could also go to the ESPN Zone on the Boardwalk. Have a great time:thumbsup:

faline
01-05-2008, 03:30 PM
Televisions can be found at:
Territory Lounge in Wilderness Lodge
ESPN Club (already mentioned but it will be extremely crowded there on game day. Get there early and expect to wait in a long line)
Outer Rim at the Contemporary
Tambu Lounge at the Poly

I'm sure tvs are available in other places as well.

rubato
01-05-2008, 09:01 PM
Thanks for the replies (except for the Cowboys fan!;)). We'll be coming and just hope we get somewhere early enough for the game. If the Packers don't make it, it'll be a great time to be in the parks. No lines!

Big Kahuna
01-07-2008, 05:37 PM
Ah Rubato.... We can both dream my friend... But our Pack isn't scheduled to win another Super Bowl for another 17 years.... You know... We win a Super Bowl go into a 20 year slide and come back and win one every 30 years... It just how its done.... But we can dream my friend..... Especially such a sweet dream as a Dallas defeat.........:thumbsup:

mjesq
01-07-2008, 06:24 PM
Look for us in the Wilderness Lodge lounge! We'll be the 4 pastey white Wisconsin folks in Green and Gold :number1: (probably true whether the Packers make it or not...)

I've put this question out a couple of times and the best answer seems to be the lounge in our very own resort - the Wilderness. We have 2 smallish kids (7 and 4) and cramming into an overcrowded bar/restaurant doesn't sound like a good idea to me...