PDA

View Full Version : Intercot toolbar for Mac?

SPCMT
01-04-2008, 03:55 AM
Does anyone know if the Intercot toolbar works for Macs (Firefox or Safari)? Thanks!

John
01-04-2008, 08:18 AM
Unfortunately, at this time the answer is no, unless you are running windows on the mac ;)

brogan54
01-04-2008, 08:37 AM
thanks i too have a mac and was wondering the same thing :secret:

SPCMT
01-04-2008, 02:21 PM
Oh darn ok....do you know if there are any plans for making it Mac compatible in the future? :confused:

dmosher
01-04-2008, 03:38 PM
Sadly the only thing I have found for MAC was a cool Disney Countdown Widget. Your basic countdown to Vacation timer but with a nice Mickey Ears theme.
:pipes:
D

KateMW
01-04-2008, 04:21 PM
Maybe I shouldn't ask, since I have a MacBook, but what is the toolbar?

Also, where did you find the countdown widget with ears?
:mickey:

dmosher
01-05-2008, 03:12 PM
The tool bar is an add-on to your web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc) it allows you to see current posting titles, etc. If we could get it, it would be pretty cool, but sadly no... not yet.

The widget I found on Apple's Website after searching for Disney Widget. here are the ones I found.

Disney World Monorail Widget (http://tinyurl.com/39bmot): Just a simple Monorail picture, for your widgets wall, but you can choose your color. Doesn't do much but I am a WDW nut so I like it.

Walt Disney World Trip Countdown Widget (http://tinyurl.com/zbp3b) This one is a very cute countdown timer than can count to the second of the beginning of your trip. Very cool tool, looks great and it's my favorite!

Enjoy!
:pipes:
D

SPCMT
01-05-2008, 10:12 PM
^ Oh I have the second one...but living in Southern California I use it for Disneyland countdown...its really cool after your trip as well because it counts up how much time since your last trip...you can use it for a bunch of things such as Walt Disney World, Disneyland, and even the Disney Cruise Line! Its a great add-on to any Disney-fan's dashboard