PDA

View Full Version : Dose anyone know

showmethemouse
01-03-2008, 10:21 PM
dose anyone know if pop century has joining room. My best friend and i are going to Disney together with our young adults(our kids) we been there before with then and had separate rooms . we thought it would be fun to have joining rooms this time.:mickey::mickey:

TheMartellFamily
01-03-2008, 10:24 PM
Yes we were in the 90's section and had a group with three rooms. 2 of the 3 rooms were adjoining. The third room in our group was a corner room and was not.

Pirate Granny
01-03-2008, 11:14 PM
We were in the 70's and had connecting rooms...
:pirate:

p.s. remember to request connecting rooms and not adjoining rooms.

Tink#64
01-04-2008, 12:38 AM
Yes they do. We were in the 60's section, building #4. My DM & I were checking in at the same time & our only request was to be in the same building. The CM thought she was doing us a favor by giving us adjoining rooms! Our room was myself, DH, & 2 DS's. DM was in the next room with DB, his DG & her DD! We really didn't want them in our room all of the time, so we stacked our luggage in front of the door! :blush: I know that may seem rude, but that's a lot of togtherness for 9 days! Every day - together!

From what I understand, you can request adjoining rooms, but it is not guaranteed.

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
01-04-2008, 01:47 PM
I am by means no expert but it so happens on this subject I might be. First of all, the words you chose when requesting a room make a difference. If you would like a door inside the two rooms you have to say the words connecting. Disney specifies adjoining rooms as side by side or across because we have ran into this a couple of times already. State specifically "connecting". Secondly, they will not guarantee your requests to be met because you may be trumped by some one elses requests. If you have multiple requests be sure to rank them by importance and do not request more than two or three things. The room assigners try to meet everyone's request the best they can but it is impossible to do that. Go into the trip knowing there is a chance you may not get your request met. Thirdly, we have found that if you arrive early in the morning to check in and are super nice if you do not have your requests met and they have someone not checked in those rooms they can swap your rooms. So arrive early. Your room will not be ready, but you can go to the park and call from any house phone to get your room number. When you receive your "key to the world card" the room info will be on the key so you already have your room they just will not tell you the number. When you go back to the room just open the door to your home away from home. Have a great time!

TammiMcMan
01-04-2008, 02:45 PM
This is a duplicate thread, so I'm going to close it and ask that all responses be directed to the original, http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=123030 .

Thanks.