PDA

View Full Version : AK or POFQ

kristom
01-03-2008, 08:15 PM
Hoping to stay at AK Savannah next trip. On a previous message a member said Arusha Rock is best for viewing larger animals. Anyone have any other advice for best rooms/buildings, etc.

If AK doesn't work out, we might stay at POFQ. Any advice there also for best location?

DizneyDoug
01-03-2008, 08:22 PM
If you decide to go to POFQ it depends on what you want to be near. We stayed in Building 4, first floor and we were very close to the bus stop and the food court. The pool was not too far from the food court but if you prefer to be closer to it I would suggest Building 5.

kristom
01-04-2008, 08:58 AM
Thanks DizneyDoug for the advice on POFQ. Does anyone have any advice on which buildings are the best for viewing larger animals at AK?? My daughter really wants to see giraffes!!

I've also seen posts about construction. Is that still going on and for how long?

#1donaldfan
01-04-2008, 09:27 AM
Another post for POR...we always stay at the riverside in the Alligator Bayou.....we love it there, it's so relaxing, quiet, laid back......while there it's hard to believe your just a few minutes away from a very busy park, as it's just so relaxing...the food court is awesome and you have 5 quiet pools and one signature pool to choose from.....breakfast is great at Boatwrights...the french toast is the "bomb"....you have several choices to make and have fun doing so....:thumbsup: