PDA

View Full Version : Walt Disney World Railroad

MicMouse
01-03-2008, 11:54 AM
Can I bring an umbrella stroller on the WDW Railroad? For some reason I think that its allowable, but only if its folded up.

BeccaO
01-03-2008, 11:57 AM
As far as I can remember, we have done it with an umbrella stroller that we folded up. I do remember seeing other people do it with a BIG stroller that they folded up too. If you think about it, unless you are planning to do the full loop and get off where you started, then you could leave the stroller, otherwise, what will you do if you plan to get off somewhere else??? Thats my thoughts, but I am almost certain that they allow you to take the stroller.

murphy1
01-03-2008, 12:07 PM
Yes, you can.

Von-Drake
01-03-2008, 12:13 PM
We have done with both a full size stroller and an umbrella stroller....... and as suspected the umbrella stroller is so........ much easier.

taradon
01-04-2008, 10:37 AM
If you are renting a Disneyworld stroller, you leave it at the station and just pick up a different one when you arrive at your destination station.

If you have your own stroller, you can take it on the train, but you must remove the child and fold it up.

Main Street Jim
01-05-2008, 07:21 AM
Everyone here is correct ;)

The umbrella strollers are *soooo* much easier to fold and carry on the trains than those big monster-truck type strollers.

If you are renting a Disneyworld stroller, you leave it at the station and just pick up a different one when you arrive at your destination station.Don't forget to take your nametag with you ;)