PDA

View Full Version : Adding a day to our park hopper pass?

KevMcNJ
01-02-2008, 10:41 PM
looks like we may be able to squeeze in an extra 1/2 day on our trip to WDW in 3 weeks.

we have 3 day Park hopper passes already paid for

however it looks like we can be in Orlando before noon on Tuesday instead of late PM like I was thinking.

How much do they charge to add a day on the pass?

ibrowse17
01-03-2008, 12:24 AM
You only pay the difference between a three day and four day hopper, probably only a few bucks. Before getting AP's, I have added days onto our hopper for very little extra money. It is not a big deal, and only takes a few minutes. You can do it at any park, but I always seemed to do it at City Hall at the MK:thumbsup:

kswiz
01-03-2008, 12:24 AM
A couple years ago we added an extra day upon checkin at Pop Century. The difference for us was just the amount between a 6-day and 7-day pass-- about $2 and some change each. There was no extra service charge or fee involved to add the day.

For you to go from a 3-day to 4-day it looks like about an additional $9.50 per ticket (http://www.intercot.com/themeparks/tickets/passes/magicyourway.asp).

Hope this helps, Martin

#1donaldfan
01-03-2008, 09:35 AM
Last year we (fam of 5) added one day of hopping and it cost us 15 dollars. We were on a 7 day hopper and I know the more you play the less you pay, so with a 3 day hopper, it may be just a little bit more....we did it at our resort the night before check-out.....it was a surprise for our kids....they loved it....:thumbsup: