PDA

View Full Version : Prime Time Cafe Blue Drink

Magic Smiles
01-02-2008, 09:08 PM
I had a blue drink at the Prime Time Cafe. It came in a martini glass, was blue in colour with a blue ice cube. I think that it had some sort of sour mix in it also. I also had one at the Poly, but it was not nearly as good as the Prime Times. Does anyone know what it is called? I LOVED it and would like to make them at home.

jwildflower1981
01-02-2008, 09:54 PM
Yummm....that drink was very good. I think it's called the "Glowtini" . Good luck in your search. If you find out the recipie please share.:marg::mickey:

Figment!
01-02-2008, 11:09 PM
That's the Blue "Glow-Tini".

It is comprised of Skyy citrus vodka, peach schnapps, blue curacao, sweet-and-sour, and pineapple juice with a sugared rim.

Donald's Girl
01-02-2008, 11:09 PM
Had the Glowtini when we were at WDW and loved it too! But, my favorite drink was the special one I had at the Spirit of Aloha Luau. Would love the recipe for that one too! Does anyone have any drink recipes from WDW? I've checked many sites and can't seem to find any.

Magic Smiles
01-03-2008, 07:13 AM
Thanks for the quick answer. Now that I have the name of the drink I was able to find the recipe on the internet. I hope this is the correct drink. Guess we will have to try it to find out.

1oz Citrus Vodka
0.5oz Blue Caracao
0.5oz peach schnapps (archers)
Splash sour mix
Splash pineapple juice
1 Glow Cube

Pour ingredients into a martini shaker, shake, enjoy :) Make sure you sugar your rim!

Magic Smiles
02-19-2008, 09:54 PM
Well I have the Blue Glow Cubes, all the alcoholic ingredients, martini glasses, but what is sour mix?
Once I have this figured out and purchased, then I am ready to go!:marg:

Figment!
02-20-2008, 01:35 PM
... but what is sour mix?
Sour Mix is a common drink mixer that you should be able to find at any local Liquor Store or Grocery Store that has a drink mixers section.