PDA

View Full Version : Port Orleans or the Cabins

Erica9901
01-02-2008, 05:38 PM
Which do you prefer between Port Orleans Riverside & the Wilderness Cabins?

PetefromRI
01-02-2008, 06:22 PM
I actually love the cabins.It's the Fort Willy Resort that just doesn't do it for me,especially without River Country!

#1donaldfan
01-03-2008, 10:22 AM
We don't cook at all while on vacation, so I'll vote POR. We've only EVER stayed at POR AB, and consider it our home away from home. We love it there, from the very instant we saw it years ago. It's so relaxed and quiet there......wish I was there now.....snow on the ground here today and it's just about ZERO outside.....YUCK !! :ack:

browneyedgirl12
01-03-2008, 10:31 AM
We don't cook at all while on vacation, so I'll vote POR. We've only EVER stayed at POR AB, and consider it our home away from home. We love it there, from the very instant we saw it years ago. It's so relaxed and quiet there......wish I was there now.....

:ditto:

Erica9901
01-03-2008, 11:47 AM
thanks!
We've decided POR, but we're going to check out the cabins in person when we're there so next time we know. Again, thanks for the input!
Erica

animalkingdomguy
01-06-2008, 11:40 PM
We loved the building and the land scaping in the Alligator bayeu area. Also in Alligator bayeu buildings familys of 5 can be accomodated!

Not2Loud
01-07-2008, 08:49 AM
I love the cabins. I like being able to cook, if I choose to. Throwing together a pot of chili or spaghetti is easy enough...

My DW and DD4 just assume east toast and cereal in the morning while I slowly approach the day.

My favorite thing is that I feel like I can escape the hectic crowds and movements in FW. I find FW quite relaxing. I love to drive the golf cart around with DD4 and play at all the playgrounds and explore the waterways for wildlife.

katzctkpt
01-07-2008, 11:30 AM
Never stayed at a cabin so, I can't compare. But, I will say that I like the atmosphere at POR AB. We are a family of 5 and my 3 children love it. We thought about trying a different resort and the kids said no. As long as they're happy I won't complain.

CU Tiger
01-07-2008, 01:03 PM
Are all time favorite is the Cabins! :number1: Since we only go into the parks three or four times during a week stay, we like the flexibility of allowing the kids to go out and play. We can sit on the deck, relax, and watch the kids ride their bikes and such. We also like to be able to eat a cheap easy breakfast in the cabin while everyone is getting ready for the day. There is so much to do in FW and it is so quiet and relaxing. I just wish the pools were better.:blush::mickey: